Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (23 Viewers)

is it just me or do the 1K spots look blue in some pictures and gray in others?

is it just me or do the 1K spots look blue in some pictures and gray in others?
It’s the lighting. Here’s the true to eye color:

B6CFAA5E-BE60-4D63-B322-82F3191A28B9.jpeg

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed they weren't custom Windwalker Paulsons .... I guess there's always next month! :)

Congrats on an amazing set, your dedication knows no equal.

For new chippers unfamiliar with these, this thread is an excellent compilation of posts regarding the rarity and significance of the ACF Paulson chips.

In short:

To my knowledge there are around 25 to 27 Paulson sets available. These chips are highly desirable as ACF was a mythical place for all French poker players (and international players visiting France) were used in a wsop event. It is very unlikely that any of the actual owners would let go his set unless forced to do so. As a French collector this set is most certainly the “crème de la crème”, in other words some kind of holly graal.

In all cases, I wish you to put your hands on one of these sets one day. Until then, I am sure that you can have someone invite you for a play with these on your next trip to France.

Congratulations on the amazing pick-up, @Windwalker . I imagine you've made some excellent relationships on the way to bringing this set so far from its home.

Bienvenue en Amérique!
Beautiful! IMO, by far your most impressive set to date. :tup:

Does anyone know what year these chips were put into play? They don't look like they've seen much use.

I think the last time I played a tournament there was 2003, and the older series was still in use then...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom