Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (13 Viewers)

Looks great! Always loved that $5! What was the $1 originally?

5171E078-23F7-4B9F-A02A-C6A302456E54.jpeg

Forgive me for not reading 163 pages, but are you buying sets writ large? Clearly there are more sites than this one for obtaining chips...

Forgive me for not reading 163 pages, but are you buying sets writ large? Clearly there are more sites than this one for obtaining chips...
There is?

I guess eBay etc and craigslist etc, but outside of that it's pretty much this and person to person.

There is?

I guess eBay etc and craigslist etc, but outside of that it's pretty much this and person to person.
Sure, but I can't think of very many sets that are available on those venues. Although I'm certainly not looking at the price levels these sets would fetch.

Windwalker’s magic is contained within. Purchases from here + newspaper ads, networking, & more. Small buys, big buys, and a massive buy. Shows what can be done when you have the drive (and resources). Quite impressive.

Took a couple of shots to get a sense of how the relabeled $1 works with the whole set. Works so well, thought I’d share it. :love:

View attachment 670055
Hello WW,
I was unable to sleep and stumbled upon your achievements here and only made it through 7 first pages and you might have answered this but my question is do you prefer RHC vs THC?.. I’ve yet to own THC but in being more active here it seems that’s the consensus favorite. Thoughts?

Erik-

Hello WW,
I was unable to sleep and stumbled upon your achievements here and only made it through 7 first pages and you might have answered this but my question is do you prefer RHC vs THC?.. I’ve yet to own THC but in being more active here it seems that’s the consensus favorite. Thoughts?

Erik-
I PM’ed you, but here’s also a thread that talks about the differences.

That Caeser's Green $25 is a nice match for the Bally 5. Is that live?
Are you doing relabels or original labels? The Caesars $2 is a great chip, can't recommend it enough.

The Mirage denominations are also really nice.

Sahara is also kinda nice as is four queens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom