Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (9 Viewers)

Storage solution is almost complete! They come install the whole contraption into the chip room in mid-January. It'll make things so much easier. I might have a ton of birdcages to sell, lol.
So many birdcages it’s insane :jawdrop: Count me in :)

Christmas Giveaway Update

I meant to post this a couple of days ago, but year-end work has been insane.

The Xmas Giveaway / Trivia Challenge.

For my upcoming giveaway, culminating in another tournament (grateful to @navels for his assist on that), the prizes are fun and leaded.

The main giveaway prize is a 400-chip MINT leaded set of fracs, $1s, $5s and $20s from The Guadalupe Club.

Bubble prizes include Lakeshore, RVCL and other cool sample sets.

I'm in the process of generating the trivia / chip knowledge section to get more entries, but like last time, you can enter the giveaway simply by liking the OP, which will be posted in the Giveaway section soon. (Not this post, this is just news/update.)

8BB54361-92F6-493A-9673-9E3659EA2B88.JPG
E4782A70-FE95-4351-B159-AFEC10A8161A.JPG
56FB23F0-E5B1-4BD8-8FC0-8BEF6FFAA58A.JPG

For my upcoming giveaway, culminating in another tournament (grateful to @navels for his assist on that), the prizes are fun and leaded.

The main giveaway prize is a 400-chip MINT leaded set of fracs, $1s, $5s and $20s from The Guadalupe Club.

I'm in the process of generating the trivia / chip knowledge section to get more entries, but like last time, you can enter the giveaway simply by liking the OP, which will be posted in the Giveaway section soon. (Not this post, this is just news/update.)

View attachment 590055View attachment 590056View attachment 590057
Awesome stuff and super generous as usual Krish!

Wow awesome set and prizes :jawdrop: Extremely generous of you again Krish!

I wouldn't even mill those. So nice.

Some recent activity made me realize I need to unpack and organize more of my chips, so doing that for a couple hours today. A little bit like Christmas, because I’ve lost track of what’s come in and hasn’t been opened. :)

View attachment 590014
The variety of birdcages here is impressive. Would like to see a review thread of the different birdcage manufacturers, issues, what have you. Seems like the easiest way to tell the difference is the size/shape of the handle.

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch newbie. If you had spent any real time here at all the remark of "pics or it didn't happen" is an often used term without malice to anyone. We like to see what people say they have. You skipped over the last part where I say good on you if you really have them...and no flogging necessary just take your arrogant unimpressive attempt at sarcasm elsewhere brother.
I'll sign off on the fact that people here often say "pics or it didn't happen" in jest, or just to be funny in an effort to see more Pr0n. But you're being disingenuous here at best by trying to imply that this was your tone. You weren't merely asking for Pr0n (although I'm sure you'd like to see it), you were asking for proof when you said it in this instance (as clearly evidenced by your following statement of "good on you if you really have them" [emphasis added] and your accounting rebuttal of how many in total "exist".

Last edited:
The 3 Rainbow Club $100s barrels for $540 is a good price. It's a great price from the singles collector side of the fence, but a fair price on ours. The problem with them in our world is that those are pretty much the only denoms from that set that are in good shape. All the other denoms are bicycle tires, and not particularly easy to find in quantity. They're out there, but I doubt you'd want them. If the kings castle chips were too worn for your liking, you definitely won't want the other Rainbow chips as those are significantly more worn in.

Some recent activity made me realize I need to unpack and organize more of my chips, so doing that for a couple hours today. A little bit like Christmas, because I’ve lost track of what’s come in and hasn’t been opened. :)

View attachment 590014
I have several packages sitting on the floor , unopened :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Storage solution is almost complete! They come install the whole contraption into the chip room in mid-January. It'll make things so much easier. I might have a ton of birdcages to sell, lol.
Contraption, I like the sound of that! Curious to see what kind of creative storage solution you are going for when budget is not an issue

Awesome. And like on the last windwalkers quiz, i'll have no clue to a single question. But i'm feeling lucky with that 1%. :sneaky:

Oh, and the colors suggest a Swedish member should win anyway.
SWEDEN SWEDEN SWEDEN ;)

I am 100% convinced that 60 fracs is plenty, when they're 50 centers. Anybody who disagrees can feel free to ignore this giveaway.

I am 100% convinced that 60 fracs is plenty, when they're 50 centers. Anybody who disagrees can feel free to ignore this giveaway.
I agree on this one! In a quarter game no, but most of the time you pull back the frac. You don't really need that many!

60 was my goal on Pick Hobson fracs because they are nearly impossible to find! I am at exactly 60 finally!! Of course I will continue to hunt but the set is playable!

Maybe not Ideal but it will work!

I agree on this one! In a quarter game no, but most of the time you pull back the frac. You don't really need that many!

60 was my goal on Pick Hobson fracs because they are nearly impossible to find! I am at exactly 60 finally!! Of course I will continue to hunt but the set is playable!

Maybe not Ideal but it will work!
AWESOME news Ben!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom