Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (5 Viewers)

Some recent activity made me realize I need to unpack and organize more of my chips, so doing that for a couple hours today. A little bit like Christmas, because I’ve lost track of what’s come in and hasn’t been opened. :)

View attachment 590014
Does anyone make stackable birdcages? feels like it should be a thing.

I think she was saying it’s awesome news that you got to your goal of 60 fracs.
Haha right! Just sucks... OCD is bad... as most know TRks fit 21 chips per barrel unless you use spacers... hoping to at least find 3 more!! Lol

Been hard hunting lately on those!! Eventually the should turn up!!

Haha right! Just sucks... OCD is bad... as most know TRks fit 21 chips per barrel unless you use spacers... hoping to at least find 3 more!! Lol

Been hard hunting lately on those!! Eventually the should turn up!!
I'll send you 3 spacers. Way easier. LOL. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I can send you 45 spacers, fill that rack! :) I kid, I kid. Seriously though, congrats. I know how hard you've worked to make those playable. Awesome.

Last edited:
Christmas Giveaway Update

I meant to post this a couple of days ago, but year-end work has been insane.

The Xmas Giveaway / Trivia Challenge.

For my upcoming giveaway, culminating in another tournament (grateful to @navels for his assist on that), the prizes are fun and leaded.

The main giveaway prize is a 400-chip MINT leaded set of fracs, $1s, $5s and $20s from The Guadalupe Club.

Bubble prizes include Lakeshore, RVCL and other cool sample sets.

I'm in the process of generating the trivia / chip knowledge section to get more entries, but like last time, you can enter the giveaway simply by liking the OP, which will be posted in the Giveaway section soon. (Not this post, this is just news/update.)

View attachment 590055View attachment 590056View attachment 590057

Oh boy another round of WW Jeopardy. In that case, Alex I’ll take CATCH THE SEMEN for $800.

Oh boy another round of WW Jeopardy. In that case, Alex I’ll take CATCH THE SEMEN for $800.

May he Rest In Peace.

96B63FE8-28F0-400D-A903-ED17C1882166.jpeg

359701BE-0244-4E2D-97FC-129389F43ACD.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll sign off on the fact that people here often say "pics or it didn't happen" in jest, or just to be funny in an effort to see more Pr0n. But you're being disingenuous here at best by trying to imply that this was your tone. You weren't merely asking for Pr0n (although I'm sure you'd like to see it), you were asking for proof when you said it in this instance (as clearly evidenced by your following statement of "good on you if you really have them" [emphasis added] and your accounting rebuttal of how many in total "exist".
Perhaps you can't read Travis. My first response didn't include "really" but my retort scolding this arrogant narcissist surely did so there is that. Either way you can count rivits if you like. I'm not a fan.

May we all have peace when you’re done doing the pirouette under your own spotlight. God help us all until then :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ahhhh. The irony is that all this hoopla is now happening this time because I *didn’t* post Pr0n. Last time, it was because I *did*.

Dude, why are you reading / in a thread that I started about my sets and my journey, if you’re so bothered? There’s an ignore feature for a reason. And hundreds of other threads to read. In fact, peace is just a mouse click away.

And @slisk250, thinking you’re the only person who can have a set of clay discs that came from a town in which I actually own a home is the definition of narcissism, not my calling you out on it.

Some people I trust tell me you’re a good guy, and I’ll take their word for it. But can we please be honest? Your entire attitude and reason for posting in the first place is because I turned down your bid to buy my chips a few weeks ago. You’re annoyed that you looked for something for 5 years, and I happened upon it. Which is actually what happened; discovered them with a source, by accident. I didn’t even know you were looking for them.

Either way, I won’t see what either of you will respond, I’m putting you both on Ignore. This is not worth my time, nor should it be worth yours. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Ahhhh. The irony is that all this hoopla is now happening this time because I *didn’t* post Pr0n. Last time, it was because I *did*.

Dude, why are you reading / in a thread that I started about my sets and my journey, if you’re so bothered? There’s an ignore feature for a reason. And hundreds of other threads to read. In fact, peace is just a mouse click away.
He used one of only 58 messages to tell you that Krish. You should feel honored really. :)

And @slisk250, thinking you’re the only person who can have a set of clay discs that came from a town in which I actually own a home is the definition of narcissism, not my calling you out on it.

Some people I trust tell me you’re a good guy, and I’ll take their word for it. But can we please be honest? Your entire attitude and reason for posting in the first place is because I turned down your bid to buy my chips a few weeks ago. You’re annoyed that you looked for something for 5 years, and I happened upon it. Which is actually what happened; discovered them with a source, by accident. I didn’t even know you were looking for them.

Either way, I won’t see what either of you will respond, I’m putting you both on Ignore. This is not worth my time, nor should it be worth yours. Have a good day.

View attachment 590326
Why don't you include the whole discussion instead of cherry picking. Never asked for your set but if you found more wanted a shot.

Someone tagged me in this thread. I wouldn't and haven't gone here anyway. No worries man. I'll go. This thread is all about you anyway, right?

View attachment 590326

1) The only real narcissist anywhere in sight is the author of that response. Not everybody crowns themselves in the same manner you do, so it should’t be difficult for you to see why you attract responses such as mine. Narcissists usually exhibit this type of behavior, demanding they have the last word along with instructing others on what they should or shouldn't do. 2) I will read and reply to threads as I please just like anybody else on this forum. My mouse goes where it wants to go, not your choice lol Case in point,

1) The only real narcissist anywhere in sight is the author of that response. Not everybody crowns themselves in the same manner you do, so it should’t be difficult for you to see why you attract responses such as mine. Narcissists usually exhibit this type of behavior, demanding they have the last word along with instructing others on what they should or shouldn't do. 2) I will read and reply to threads as I please just like anybody else on this forum. My mouse goes where it wants to go, not your choice lol Case in point,

Shit. i thought i was the king of PCF... all these updoots.... =(

This is legit the second best thread on the site right now ( @Anthony Martino is the best), and you all better not F it up!

There’s literally a thousand threads where you can bicker and post stupid jokes, go there and do it.

This thread is about @Windwalker awesome chips and a glimpse into collecting success that would take most of us years (decades) to achieve. At first I thought his success was due to a seemingly endless supply of $$$, but it’s obvious that the $$$ is backed up by hard work and ingenuity.

Haters gonna hate, just do it somewhere else and don’t fuck this up for those of us that are loving every post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom