SOLD Willie's Guitars for Vets Charity Auction 24 hours ends 11/11 9pm ET (bonus KMCO chip) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Nov 11, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Google Pay
  3. Venmo
  4. Zelle
  5. Check / Money Order
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - Worldwide
SHIPS VIA
USPS First Class
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
My step dad who was a veteran passed away late September. He always liked music and guitars but I never really knew how much until some of the members from guitars for vets showed up at the funeral. They shared with us that he was a major contributor to getting the guitars for vets Ann Arbor chapter up and running. It meant a lot to us that they came and in doing so I found out something about my step dad that will stick with me forever and I am grateful for it.

So in honer of my step dad and all of the fallen veterans I'd like to auction off a Willie's Treasure Trove sample set. Proceeds will go to the Guitars for Vets foundation. I will be tossing in a few stickers as well.

Winner will get a special bonus chip courtesy of @Josh Kifer, it's a limited edition KMCO chip that is good for a bulk discount for milling services. Thank you Josh! It means a lot to bud! Myah!

You will receive what is pictured below along with the bonus chip from Josh. Trove chips are un-oiled as from the factory and will be sent in new air tites.

Free shipping world wide. Let me know if I missed anything or anyone has any questions.

Also a special thank you to all that have served. I appreciate you all.

PXL_20211111_005441147.jpg
PXL_20211111_005431654.jpg
PXL_20211111_005447152.jpg
PXL_20211111_005806827.jpg
Screenshot_20211110-203719.png

Winner will get the chip, sent by me to you once I get the Gear labels (2-3 weeks me thinks) Only gonna be a few of these in existence.

View attachment 808661
This looks like something that’s straight out of a Trapper Keeper design system. I love it.

$80 for the awesome cause.

(Oh and the sample set is a rad bonus!) ;)

If @Sprouty is good with it. I'll donate a USAF DB that @Nuhockey recently had made.

It looks like the delivery is scheduled for MON. I can get them to Bryan sometime next weekend so that he could add them to the package. Or if its stateside I could just ship myself to avoid any delays.

B

View attachment 808762
I'm totally down for that! Thanks man!

You guys are awesome with the extras!

Thanks again!!!!

Winner will get the chip, sent by me to you once I get the Gear labels (2-3 weeks me thinks) Only gonna be a few of these in existence.

View attachment 808661

If @Sprouty is good with it. I'll donate a USAF DB that @Nuhockey recently had made.

It looks like the delivery is scheduled for MON. I can get them to Bryan sometime next weekend so that he could add them to the package. Or if its stateside I could just ship myself to avoid any delays.

B

View attachment 808762

I'm going to send you a Package @Sprouty tomorrow or Saturday. I can include these two Dealer Buttons to be included in your Giveaway as a Bonus if you want. Let me know.

View attachment 808786

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom