Will Trade for Chips (1 Viewer)

TheChipRoom

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I have been bartering for chips quite a bit lately. It's kinda fun. If anybody has something they want to throw at me for a trade, send me a PM. You never know?? Wives not accepted...I already have one ;)

For your trade, we will give you a credit for any of our items in stock.

Items considered...
A/V equipment (looking for a high end Bluetooth speaker)
High end Golf equipment
Hunting and Fishing
Electronics
Lake toys
Etc..

Basically Anything interesting!! Please send me a PM rather than posting on the thread.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
My stuff is limited to guns, reloading equipment and Music/sports memorabilia if any of that interests you.

edit: although any gun trade would be subject to a legal transfer

David O

Jim I have a hoard of new and collectible fishing lures. Don't know if that is of interest to you but maybe. I have quite the variety.

If interested I am in the market for more Horseshoes :)

Thanks Jeff

I don't have the cannon to shoot these. But have the rounds ?

Attachments

• IMG_5867.JPG
    IMG_5867.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 400
I've got some old component audio pieces that haven't been used in years- amp/receiver, CD player with 6-CD magazine, cassette tape player/recorder

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
How about some Bang & Olufsen of Denmark stereo equipment?

I have a Beomaster 2400, a Beocord 8000, a Beogram 4004, and a pair of Beovox S45-2 speakers with stands.

Last edited:
Strange request, but we are re-doing our kitchen and we are looking for a white Farmhouse sink. Kohler 35.5"

I have guns and some fishing lure. I grew up around the Milford area and am still local. Shoot me a PM if you are looking for anything in particular.

Are you interested in any sporting equipment, goods, etc? Hockey, baseball...

Got about 20-25 electric guitars. Mostly Fender & Gibson. Vintage Marshall Super Lead 100 watt head and various other tube amps. Can also build/put together any Fender guitar from parts.

Sorry, I don't play. But, my cousin is an insane guitar player! This is him on lead guitar....shameless plug ;)
Got about 20-25 electric guitars. Mostly Fender & Gibson. Vintage Marshall Super Lead 100 watt head and various other tube amps. Can also build/put together any Fender guitar from parts.

image.jpeg
What about some vintage Fire King coffee mugs? Yes, those are part of my collection. And you thought poker chips was obsessive!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom