Will Trade for Chips (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure if your wife likes Tiffany & Co.
Jewelry.
If so I have everything from earrings, bracelets, necklace, charms etc.

Everything is authentic and sterling silver.

Strange request, but we are re-doing our kitchen and we are looking for a white Farmhouse sink. Kohler 35.5"

Holy crap, the apocalypse is now - I actually have something that Jim wants. :eek:

Condition similar to Horseshoe Cleveland $5 chips. Trade will have to include legal services for when I am served with divorce papers after my wife comes home to find her prized kitchen sink missing. :cautious:

Holy crap, the apocalypse is now - I actually have something that Jim wants. :eek:

Condition similar to Horseshoe Cleveland $5 chips. Trade will have to include legal services for when I am served with divorce papers after my wife comes home to find her prized kitchen sink missing. :cautious:
Just looked up what the big deal with these sinks are.

That is a nice sink. Never thought I would say that.

custom wooden board to go over the sink and rest on it (quite thick so it goes down a bit and feels like quality) ? just did one for our sink to match the wooden table next to it
you would need to choose wood and design

Two American-made Fender guitars. One is a Strat, cherry red, and gorgeous. The other is a reissue of a 52 Tele, butterscotch. Both are in like-new condition.

custom wooden board to go over the sink and rest on it (quite thick so it goes down a bit and feels like quality) ? just did one for our sink to match the wooden table next to it
you would need to choose wood and design
Let me check with my wife

I am in the market for an O/U 12ga shotgun. Field/Sporting Clays, 30" barrel. You would have to ship to a local FFL.

Jim

Any interest in older video games in original boxes mint condition? eBay fees crush... would sell slightly lower than market price to split savings.

I got Sammy Sosa RC’s. Will trade straight up for the lone HSI used primary $1 that rolled under the vending machine in the breakroom at TCR HQ

How many PCA sec $5 does this get me?

Screenshot_20210222-235837.png

Any Interest in audio equipment? I have a small collection of old school Rockford Fosgate Punch DSM ix series car amps. These are bad azz amps (those who know, know - lol).

Thanks

Attachments

• 4BE31F01-AAE2-412D-A283-32FE1AF72679.jpeg
    4BE31F01-AAE2-412D-A283-32FE1AF72679.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 199

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom