Why did I do this again? (1 Viewer)

Pfffft, that Tortuga Island set is BEAUTIFUL work! I'm just learning from the pros ;). For a budget set I'm definitely happy! I'd be willing to trade a sample set and add on some money from my end :whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling:

My goal is to work up to where I can get extras for samples, unfortunately right now I don't even have 1 spare of each. Hopefully someone sells some lco 2s soon!

I love the creativity with relabeling cpc chips, good eye for possibilities!

My goal is to work up to where I can get extras for samples, unfortunately right now I don't even have 1 spare of each. Hopefully someone sells some lco 2s soon!

I love the creativity with relabeling cpc chips, good eye for possibilities!
Nice! When that day comes.....DIBS!

CPC chips on the aftermarket are such a great value. Great for semi custom sets!

Love the SCG playmat.
Still sling spells?
Ohhhhhh, I see you have an eye for fine things. I liquidated about 75% of my cards to fund my poker room. Full custom table, nice chairs, some chips lol. I've kept a couple modern decks and loose singles though. Every now and then I'll jam constructed with friends or we'll do a draft. How about you?

Ohhhhhh, I see you have an eye for fine things. I liquidated about 75% of my cards to fund my poker room. Full custom table, nice chairs, some chips lol. I've kept a couple modern decks and loose singles though. Every now and then I'll jam constructed with friends or we'll do a draft. How about you?
Still have a ridiculous amount of cards.
Modern, legacy and Commander decks.
Haven’t played in almost a year..,

Still have a ridiculous amount of cards.
Modern, legacy and Commander decks.
Haven’t played in almost a year..,
Nice. I never really go into commander. I had a couple legacy decks. Grixis Delver and Bant StoneBlade. Sold out of them back when the duals spiked. Made out pretty well lol.

Holy shit

20190723_230505-jpg.314268

Home made snappers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom