Who Wins The Superbowl ??? (3 Viewers)

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
Lets hear it who do you think wins the Superbowl and Why ?

there will be no speaking of the G word from me on here

Just wondering what everyone is thinking because I do not watch sports anymore

Lets hear it who do you think wins the Superbowl and Why ?

there will be no speaking of the G word from me on here

Just wondering what everyone is thinking because I do not watch sports anymore
Curious why you don't watch and if you have changed your mind on the g word?

Curious why you don't watch and if you have changed your mind on the g word?
I dont watch anymore because of the G word once you see as much as I have there is no going back for me

the G word is the realest thing I have ever learned in my life

its hard for people to take that Red Pill and once you do and see what I have seen in the past 3.5 years knowing about the G word just no going back for me

it sucks sometimes because I do miss being able to watch a game and believe one thing that I use to believe but its just not in the cards for me anymore

I can't even enjoy it as if it was a movie cause I use to think so highly of sports and the players now it just makes me mad

just trying to see where people minds are who watch and pay attention to it all

I got a decent amount of money on 1 team and not so much on the other and the one team I don't have much money on is starting to scare me so LOL

the way my luck is the team I am want to win will go down in flames

Honestly too close to call but I’ll go with experience of both players and coaching with KC. By a field goal possibly in overtime.
I like that Overtime Call a couple of buddies and I were talking about that the other day

that might not be a bad idea to throw a couple bucks at it going into OT I am sure it pays got to be like 12-15 to 1 or something like that

The NFL is dedicated to getting Mahomes to 7+ rings over the next 15 years. Gonna take a whole lot of DPI and roughing calls to make it happen. Go 9ers

49ers win a close one.

At the end of the game, cameras pan to a dejected Kelce and watch Taylor slowly approach.........only to catch her pull a last moment spin move and bypass Kelce to scoop up Super Bowl MVP Brock in her arms and carry him off to her private jet and serenade him with her new Travis Kelce breakup song. :LOL: :laugh:

Seriously, 9ers got lucky to win against a poor coaching day by Campbell and the Lions, while Chiefs were dominant against a really seasoned quarterback and Bills team. Andy Reid is a great coach, don’t look for any gimme’s in this game.

Kansas City wins, just seems like no matter what the odds are, or who they are up against...they'll find a way. Maybe its the mark of a great team, but just seems to me like too many times in the last few years, better teams all of the sudden fall apart when playing them.

I think the Lions offense was better than the Chiefs offense this year, so I don’t think the Niners need to get “lucky” again.
I don’t think the chiefs have faced a defense as good as the Niners.
San Francisco will win. Hope hope.

Reactions: mic
Close game.

My prediction is a little of the box…

Pacheco makes a case for MVP.
The LBs for the 9ers are QUICK, the secondary is solid. Kelce will get his 6-7 catches but 9ers minimize the damage.

Where the 9ers are going to be in trouble is stopping Pacheco. Hard violent runner. They’ve had a terrible time stopping the run all year.

At the end of the day. The overall better team will overcome the 3 players KC has.

Close game. I’m calling 27- 24 9ers

Close game.

My prediction is a little of the box…

Pacheco makes a case for MVP.
The LBs for the 9ers are QUICK, the secondary is solid. Kelce will get his 6-7 catches but 9ers minimize the damage.

Where the 9ers are going to be in trouble is stopping Pacheco. Hard violent runner. They’ve had a terrible time stopping the run all year.

At the end of the day. The overall better team will overcome the 3 players KC has.

Close game. I’m calling 27- 24 9ers
If the 9ers can’t stop the run kc wins pacheco takes the MVP

Seriously, 9ers got lucky to win against a poor coaching day by Campbell and the Lions, while Chiefs were dominant against a really seasoned quarterback and Bills team. Andy Reid is a great coach, don’t look for any gimme’s in this game.

Disagree. The Ravens totally choked and handed the game to the Chiefs on a platter—making tons of mental errors, committing totally stupid penalties and turning the ball over three times. Mahomes still only managed 18 points.

Disagree. The Ravens totally choked and handed the game to the Chiefs on a platter—making tons of mental errors, committing totally stupid penalties and turning the ball over three times. Mahomes still only managed 18 points.
The Ravens were the #1 defense...

With that logic the Chiefs got lucky in their 1st Superbowl vs Jimmy G's 49ers & again last year w/ officiating. Chiefs should be 0-3 in the SB.

Go 49ers!!!

Ravens offense was exposed as pretenders and their much vaunted defense did not live up to the hype. Chiefs beat the Bills and Ravens, good enough for me to favor them. Both with arguably better QB’s than the niners.

KC - Mahomes is much like how Tom Brady was...They may look ordinary in the early part of the game, seem doomed to lose, yet they find ways when it counts to make the big play to the right receiver....or the other team shoot themselves in the foot like the Seahawks did.

Last edited:
The NFL is dedicated to getting Mahomes to 7+ rings over the next 15 years. Gonna take a whole lot of DPI and roughing calls to make it happen. Go 9ers
I believe they will make mahomes like what kobe or lebron is to MJ and Brady being the MJ of football

Mahomes should end up with 5 or 6 rings and a couple of losses

I wouldnt doubt he ends up like 6-3 or maybe even 6-2 in superbowls and falls just short of 7 like Kobe and Lebron did with MJ

I believe they will make mahomes like what kobe or lebron is to MJ and Brady being the MJ of football

Mahomes should end up with 5 or 6 rings and a couple of losses

I wouldnt doubt he ends up like 6-3 or maybe even 6-2 in superbowls and falls just short of 7 like Kobe and Lebron did with MJ
You’re talking about the nfl like it’s scripted or rigged. It is not. And I can’t imagine why you are trying to have that conversation here, when you’ve tried and tried and you’ve never received any support.

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

49ers win a close one.

At the end of the game, cameras pan to a dejected Kelce and watch Taylor slowly approach.........only to catch her pull a last moment spin move and bypass Kelce to scoop up Super Bowl MVP Brock in her arms and carry him off to her private jet and serenade him with her new Travis Kelce breakup song. :LOL: :laugh:
Seems legit
House Yes GIF

You’re talking about the nfl like it’s scripted or rigged. It is not. And I can’t imagine why you are trying to have that conversation here, when you’ve tried and tried and you’ve never received any support.
never said anything of the sort in my post so take it easy

Ya, kinda did

"I believe they will make mahomes..."
ok I think mahomes wins 5 or 6 and falls just short of Brady

Mahomes will be the 2nd Goat Brady will neve be topped IMO

again just trying to see where everyone is at on the SB

I got a nice chunk on KC trying to figue out if I need to throw alil hedge with the Niners

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom