• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Who got these? Anybody? (1 Viewer)

I also made an offer but saw there were multiple offers being made so I pulled the trigger on the BIN. They look like 100 chip rows but I cant quite make it out.

Grats Sir! I think you got a great set of vintage chips at a bargain price.

This type of set is going to drive certain types of people crazy with its mish-mash of different chips, but I think it is a wonderful piece of history. I hope you get them into play one day and get pictures to share.

Sweet pick up -=- DrStrange

I think you got about 900 chips. 35 cents each. If they are not warped or smelly, you did well.

i almost pulled the trigger too, but the mist mash of molds kept me at bay.

Nice pick up.!

I think he also had 100 blue chips with 'MC' hot stamped. they looked pretty good and reasonably priced.

I was also checking them out. The me of 5 years ago would have snap bought. The me of now asks what am I gonna do with these? I try to let someone else buy them that might need or use them.

Grats Sir! I think you got a great set of vintage chips at a bargain price.

This type of set is going to drive certain types of people crazy with its mish-mash of different chips, but I think it is a wonderful piece of history. I hope you get them into play one day and get pictures to share.

Sweet pick up -=- DrStrange
I'm hoping to come out with two sets, or at least a good start to two set. THC chips and then a set of the MD 47 chips from this set and the 100 blue I picked up.
Will have to wait to see how many yellow and red THC chips are in the set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom