• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine - Closed Caribe Tribute Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyshin

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s some Caribe’s i was watching. Dude is total jerk. Price is triple what they should sell for but if anyone wants them that bad here they are

If anyone does buy these (I hope no one pays this). I’d like some parts of it (but not at his pricing)

Also be aware that these are tribute replicas. These are NOT from the Caribe Hilton. But he does not indicate that anywhere on the listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3260290943...2p1UlHJTq-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Here’s some Caribe’s i was watching. Dude is total jerk. Price is triple what they should sell for but if anyone wants them that bad here they are

If anyone does buy these (I hope no one pays this). I’d like some parts of it (but not at his pricing)

Also be aware that these are tribute replicas. These are NOT from the Caribe Hilton. But he does not indicate that anywhere on the listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3260290943...2p1UlHJTq-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Pretty sure somebody pointed this guy out before. Thanks for the heads up.

I love this site and the people!

So the seller is pretty mad at me for telling him what they’re worth so he won’t talk to me anymore.

Anyone want to try to haggle with him? My max is $650.

Not too many people though since it’ll look like a lot of interest and he might think it’s worth more
Doesn't sound like a fun experience.

IMG_6816.png

Think he’ll eventually give in?

i know right...I stopped wathcing the auction...He's gonna see watchers go from 3 to 2 and get back to me with a better offer. Then im' going to say i already found what i needed, sorry. and he'll get back with a lower offer..

or i just miss out on them =P

i know right...I stopped wathcing the auction...He's gonna see watchers go from 3 to 2 and get back to me with a better offer. Then im' going to say i already found what i needed, sorry. and he'll get back with a lower offer..

or i just miss out on them =P
Good luck, post pr0n when you get 'em.

He lowered the reserve to 750 but he refuses to sell to me because I called him out on the fact that they are replicas. Somebody want to message him and offer 550 or 600? I’ll pay you the 650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom