Which $100 in the lineup? (1 Viewer)

Which $100?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Another one of those “which chip” polls.

Disclaimer: what is more important to you? Matching location or matching denomination color. Please do not take other factors into consideration.
96FFA7CF-7410-483E-94D6-D967E6368993.jpeg
E11DCEF0-F00D-4FEE-9292-DB085A1EB8C5.jpeg

Last edited:
The poll is meant to judge whether matching location or matching denomination is more important.
Well, I didn't even notice location. But I did notice all red denominations if using King Aruba, plus the non-duplicate shaped inlay..... so I guess you can see what is more important to me.

I subscribe to the free chip universe. It's not about where you're from, or where you're going...... it's all about the journey.

And I'm only half-joking. :cool

Aruba for every single reason but original location which unless your specific goal is LV only, is a bit chip snobby :LOL: :laugh:

Aruba for every single reason but original location which unless your specific goal is LV only, is a bit chip snobby :LOL: :laugh:
That was the goal but I’m trying to see what matters more to other people. What tilts people more a single off-denomination color or a single off-location chip?

Off-location wouldn't bother me as much as off denom colour if I'm being honest. Just pick a Reno chip and you've at least got a Nevada set.

I should also say that off denom colour, doesn't really bother me much either.

My main thing would be the spots and colours look good next to the rest of the set.

I like the King 8 with the pink/grey edges slightly more,... but its a toss up really...

Acutally, I changed my mind. I like the other one with your set since the denomination is red on it like the other full dollar chips.

Aruba spots are too close in color to the 25. I would go with the LV chip plus pink is awesome.

All red denoms look more cohesive.

If you are going for a geographic set, such as LV set, then King 8 (no brainer).
Personally, I don't like repeating shaped inlays, so wouldn't opt for the King 8 (which repeats hub), plus the King Aruba is just a sexy chip.

Kings Aruba. The red denomination is the most visible feature of all the other chips. When I first saw the set I didn’t even realize they were all from Vegas. That text is so small. But the denomination stands out!!!

At first I like the King 8 cause of the color and it goes well with the other chips... then after I read the post. I agree with other posts regarding the red denomination of the Aruba. Didn't even notice the location till after reading the post also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom