Where to get Super Poker World chips? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this Forum. I play cash games quite a bit when I am not busy with work. I was watching a YouTube video and saw the Super Poker World chips and thought they looked amazing! The YouTuber said I would have to go to PokerChipForum to find the designer and then order them through BrProPoker. I have bought a sample set of tiki kings and really like them so I placed an order for 1,000 tiki kings. I would like to place another order of 1,000 Super Poker World chips as well. On the cash chips, can the values be adjusted. For an example could I change the $100 chip to a $10 chip?
Thank you, I hope you all have a great day!

Hello everyone, I am new to this Forum. I play cash games quite a bit when I am not busy with work. I was watching a YouTube video and saw the Super Poker World chips and thought they looked amazing! The YouTuber said I would have to go to PokerChipForum to find the designer and then order them through BrProPoker. I have bought a sample set of tiki kings and really like them so I placed an order for 1,000 tiki kings. I would like to place another order of 1,000 Super Poker World chips as well. On the cash chips, can the values be adjusted. For an example could I change the $100 chip to a $10 chip?
Thank you, I hope you all have a great day!
Hi - you can private message me and we can talk. At this time I'm not looking to shift the denominations around as more customization leads to more confusion for the supplier, having multiple variations of artwork.

Hi - you can private message me and we can talk. At this time I'm not looking to shift the denominations around as more customization leads to more confusion for the supplier, having multiple variations of artwork.
Just making sure you got my private message I sent on Tuesday?

Hello, i just joined the forum to get in touch with you. I’m interested in the arts for the super Mario porker chips. Anyway you can send me a private message? I’m still figuring out this forum… thank you so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom