Where to design the chips? (2 Viewers)

YesDawg11

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I have the logo design done,
But how do i design the actual chip, like colors and so on ?? Dont understand

If i design there, can i use these designs to get non-clay chips, outside of cpc?

That design tool is more just to visualize what you would like, it doesn't create print-ready artwork.
For that, you'll either need to create art using a vector-based software, like inkscape or Adobe Illustrator (some vendors will only accept Illustrator files),
or hire a designer familiar with the process.

If i design there, can i use these designs to get non-clay chips, outside of cpc?

That design tool is more just to visualize what you would like, it doesn't create print-ready artwork.
For that, you'll either need to create art using a vector-based software, like inkscape or Adobe Illustrator (some vendors will only accept Illustrator files),
or hire a designer familiar with the process.
Yes. But as @Colquhoun said, it isn't print ready art. It just helps you to nail down the spots/colors you want. Once you have designed your chips, you can save the images and send them to great designers here such as @Colquhoun (as I did :) ) and they will make it print ready art. Then you can use it for non clay chips.

Depends on chips you are going to make.
Some producers like CPC or Matsui have dedicated software avaliable at their webpage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom