Where to buy 44mm trays for CPC chips? (1 Viewer)

Rakrul

Straight
Reaction score
I have a couple of racks of 44mm CPC chips I need trays for. At the same time I need 66.7mm racks for the incoming Indiana chips and a bird cage. I see birdcage and 66.7mm trays at Spinettis but they don't have 44mm. Any idea where I can buy this at the same place? The bird cage isn't that important though, I can buy it locally.

I have a couple of racks of 44mm CPC chips I need trays for. At the same time I need 66.7mm racks for the incoming Indiana chips and a bird cage. I see birdcage and 66.7mm trays at Spinettis but they don't have 44mm. Any idea where I can buy this at the same place? The bird cage isn't that important though, I can buy it locally.

That is an interesting question on racks for CPC 44s.

Not sure what the situation is today, if David came up with a solution. When I got my set of 44s none of the regular 43mm racks fit them. The issue was the height of the barrel and not the diameter of the chips.

The only racks I could make fit 20 per slot were the Abbiatis. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/abbiati-43mm-chip-racks.39/

When I bought my 5 racks, they were the last ones available and I cannot remember the store. Maybe you can search for them either in Europe or here in the US.

Now, even in those Abbiatis, the fit for the CPC 44s is TIGHT!!!

Best of luck!! I could never find any off the shelf, but I found somebody kind enough to make me some. I can't remember the cost, but they weren't cheap. And he was AWESOME and only charged me his cost for materials.

I believe the Matsui racks may fit.

I do plan on having @alecnetwoodworks make me some custom wooden racks when I have chips in hand and barrel measurements.

Do you already have the 44mm chips in hand?

I do plan on having @alecnetwoodworks make me some custom wooden racks when I have chips in hand and barrel measurements.

Yes! Good thought!!

I'll try the 44s in Matsuis and post pics.

Back when I got my set, Matsuis weren't a thing.

These are 44mm, I was given the option to do 4x25 or 4x20, with the latter fitting over normal sized trays. Everything aside from the gold in the lettering is the handiwork of @Ken & his 3d printer.

Attachments

• 00511943-41C3-4E24-96F0-845C6906655A.jpeg
    00511943-41C3-4E24-96F0-845C6906655A.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 120
Thanks, but I can't see them on their website? Are they available anywhere now?

I do. A-mold 44mm. Wood racks would also work, but I would like to cover them from sun and dust as they don't see much action.
Where can I get Matsui racks?

One more thing. Are there any sort of bird cage that supports 44mm trays?
Edit: Or other "containers" for that matter.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the Matsuis are a NO GO, at least for my 44mm set. The lid does not close well. If you want to just use them as a regular racks, just the bottom part, then you might be able to get away with it though. In that case, you wouldn't be able to put on top of the other.

So you're down to custom racks or Abbiatis. Do not know who has them for sale. I think I bought mine from Spinettis.

IMG_1027.jpeg

Last edited:
One more thing. Are there any sort of bird cage that supports 44mm trays?
Edit: Or other "containers" for that matter.
T_Chan had my custom sized birdcage made through his supplier, it was several times more than a normal sized birdcage but I’m happy with it.

Attachments

• F434550A-2CBA-4369-BD42-2086B5FA3509.jpeg
    F434550A-2CBA-4369-BD42-2086B5FA3509.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 62E2D973-E39B-4969-A7F9-899943DF3A62.jpeg
    62E2D973-E39B-4969-A7F9-899943DF3A62.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 100
That's good to know @ChaosRock , thank you!

Looks like someone is getting my business for custom racks!

Unfortunately, the Matsuis are a NO GO, at least for my 44mm set. The lid does not close well. If you want to just use them as a regular racks, just the bottom part, then you might be able to get away with it though. In that case, you wouldn't be able to put on top of the other.

So you're down to custom racks or Abbiatis. Do not know who has them for sale. I think I bought mine from Spinettis.

View attachment 540010
Off topic, but those 500’s look beautiful in barrels.

LMK if you are still looking for 66.7mm racks. I believe I have quite a few if anyone is interested?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom