Where are all the Online - Micro stakes - Hold'em Players?

Coyote

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you keep the frozen pizzas and the ice cream? :unsure:
Unless in Church-provided mess for the destitute, people don't use frozen pizzas here. :p
Ice cream is a nice option, but awfully fatty. I was younger at the time, so keeping decently fit and getting laid was a higher priority than savouring ice cream (at the time).:)

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who have been sent signup info, but have not signed in or made a deposit yet:

Tonight - 9 PM Central $16 Hold'em tournament. $15 Re-buys.

Tournament usually runs 2-2.5 hours depending on number of entries.

ImCrossland

Flush
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who have been sent signup info, but have not signed in or made a deposit yet:

Tonight - 9 PM Central $16 Hold'em tournament. $15 Re-buys.

Tournament usually runs 2-2.5 hours depending on number of entries.
Would love to join tonight if there's room. No sign-up info, though.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have another update for you potential micro-stakes hold'em players. Our little club hit a major milestone last night. A FULL RING of 10 players at the table for the first time. And not just for a few minutes. We played for 4 1/2 hours last night and I would estimate that for at least an hour we had a full table, and for most of the last 3 hours we had 7 or more playing. We are now up to 26 members and happy to accept a few more.

Tonight is Thursday, and we will veer away from our normal hold'em game to play some PLO. PM me your full name and email address if you would like to join our merry little band.

Here's a screen shot of last nights game. Please ignore the the standard graphics. I will be purchasing upgraded table and room graphics within the next week or so.

full table names removed.jpg

Top Bottom