What's the best way to store a folding poker table? (1 Viewer)

mummel

Full House
Reaction score
My dudes. I need to fold up my poker table. Need the space :(. It will sit idle and be used maybe once a month.

I have no where to hang it. So I need to fold it up and push it against the wall with the 10 chairs.

I worry about the rail foam getting crushed for extended periods. So what’s the best way to do this. Store it horizontally? Vertically? Use blankets/towels?

I have one of those gorilla gaming folding tables. It’s a really nice table. Want to look after it. Thanks guys.

There have been a few threads about this, but here's one that may have a helpful idea:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/folding-leg-table-storage.45866

I remember a pic of a table that had a block that when it was placed against the wall, the wood rail on the underside of the table rested on the block. The block was just tall enough that the padded rail rested an inch or so off the ground, and all the weight from the table was on the block.

edit: I'm terrible at describing it, here's what I mean:
table1.jpg

Last edited:
There have been a few threads about this, but here's one that may have a helpful idea:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/folding-leg-table-storage.45866

I remember a pic of a table that had a block that when it was placed against the wall, the wood rail on the underside of the table rested on the block. The block was just tall enough that the padded rail rested an inch or so off the ground, and all the weight from the table was on the block.

edit: I'm terrible at describing it, here's what I mean:
View attachment 979914

Hey thanks. This is a great idea. But the underside of my table doesn’t have any blocks under it. It’s flat.

Any other ideas folks? Thanks.

My dudes. I need to fold up my poker table. Need the space :(. It will sit idle and be used maybe once a month.

I have no where to hang it. So I need to fold it up and push it against the wall with the 10 chairs.

I worry about the rail foam getting crushed for extended periods. So what’s the best way to do this. Store it horizontally? Vertically? Use blankets/towels?

I have one of those gorilla gaming folding tables. It’s a really nice table. Want to look after it. Thanks guys.
I actually asked the gorilla guys about this when I picked up my table. They told me the rail foam won’t get squished. FWIW

I actually asked the gorilla guys about this when I picked up my table. They told me the rail foam won’t get squished. FWIW

Cool thanks. Have you tried it?

I used two towels on the longer edger, on edge end, and it keeps the middle edge off the ground with less pressure. Hopefully the two towels protect the ends. I think it will be ok.

Thanks all.

I stored a table against a wall for two years (between games) and the foam is in perfect condition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom