what's my collection worth? (1 Viewer)

Well darn it, the lot across the street from me went pending this morning for over asking as well. I had really hoped it would get no interest at all, given access issues. DANG IT.

Lakeshores protected from rehoming. :)

421DF7FB-E032-4AD3-9EFC-CCB6EA0AB2B3.jpeg

Maybe I’m just young or poor but that kind of money all cash just made me chuckle haha

Meanwhile I’m selling sample sets to pay for dinner.
That’s pocket change to the big time early crypto investors
Useless people who give useless speeches are making 10M a year
Money printer go brrrrrrrrt has consequences

@navels is class all the way and these classy sets only tell part of that story!
Super Gnarly Radical Chipper and Collection! Good luck with the new property! :cool
Clearly you've never played cards with the man. He's gonna bluff your ass out of a huge pot with 83o. Where's the class in that?!

;)

I’ve been around the real estate biz in one way or another for longer than I care to say. I know that rates are still near historic lows. Certain segments of the market are hotter than others.

Yeah, the best properties are going for at or well above asking price. I don’t know this market area at all. But, Holy Cow! I don’t think I’ve ever heard of 29 offers on a property!

Sorry you missed out on this beauty, but there’s always more out there!
I bought a house in this market last year, ran into that multiple times. Lost on at least 6 houses before landing one having to wheel and deal and waive all contingencies.

I bought a house in Aug and my estimate is up 167k since then 0_0 pretty wild.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom