Whatcha doing? (1 Viewer)

I’m a painting contractor, so no real change to my life, besides going through the drive through for lunch.

My wife works in a public school. She’s off till at least Wednesday while they figure out how to do online teaching.

Since some of us are stuck at home due to this Coronavirus outbreak, what will you be doing to pass the time?

Me? I’m gonna prepare for a test, play some online P* games with PCF and some family members. Also gonna spend quality time with my family.

It’s gonna be a long 30 days.

working more than ever!

"Patience"! :D
(the syntax structure in Greek is not "being patient" but "do patience")
Default answer nowadays here to the OP question:)

I’m a painting contractor, so no real change to my life, besides going through the drive through for lunch.

My wife works in a public school. She’s off till at least Wednesday while they figure out how to do online teaching.
My wife is also a teacher. Off until at least April 13. Full pay. Crazy.

Not atm, but perhaps future time... we both love legos, Ben's collection is well...grand lol
This was my PCF banner tonight. Had to share after all of the LEGO chatter.

A8BC4308-76BC-42EA-BBB5-04C3087DBBE8.png

I just had to explain to the child that asking to go to a sleepover during a global pandemic is stupid. And I had to do it.... For an hour. Eventually I dumped my p* game because I was in such udder ewe of the conversation.

Yikes. Kids will probably start getting irritated with this situation really fast.

Our plant of 250 is still full staff, running business as usual with no plan to change unless ordered by the government to do so.
Plant?

What do you do? I also work at a "plant".

A chemical plant to be precise. We make Sodium Chlorate.

We are not stopping. Still all workers are a go. 2 got quarantined because they were abroad when this got ugly, but my shifts are being scheduled as normal

I'm rebuilding/modifying some guitars, practicing a few classics, artifact hunting nearby park, and just started "Pandemic" and "zztop" documentaries on Netflix.
Oh and took my dog King discgolfing yesterday. He's one hell of a eco-friendly caddy; eats weeds and drinks sewage water.
IMG_20200314_131418707.jpg
IMG_20200315_000807600.jpg
IMG_20200314_164907001.jpg
IMG_20200314_164853321.jpg
IMG_20200312_214015335.jpg

Worked a bit, napped a bit, went to the bar and drank a bit, tipped a bit. Those folks might be outta work soon. Of course, I could use someone to clean my house.

Business as usual since a machine forced me into retirement. Wake up, smoke a joint, ask the cats questions that they refuse to answer. Look at chips. Then I talk to wifey about stuff we should get done, but don’t end up doing. Another joint, then maybe a nap.

Working remotely, remotely. Can’t get home, can’t get to my clients in CA. Very fortunate to have a stable technology job where I can work remote though. Hoping I can order out and help some of the smaller businesses around her (Southern NH).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom