What would it take to force you to sell off? (1 Viewer)

I'm very sorry to hear you are going through this. I wish you the best, and hope you'll see a very favorable resolution to all of it very soon. Let us know when you do, so we can celebrate with you!

I've had similar negative experiences with our civil system. It eventually worked out, but it took far too long and occupied far too much of my life at the time. I hope your insurance company knows something they aren't telling you, or perhaps has a plan to win or to work an angle to settle for less in the 11th hour.

I think you were very wise to get your own attorney to protect your interests and those of your family.

Were you offering to pay him money for lewd acts again? That's my guess.
vgWyF67NoU4XJRaxyk.gif

In the big picture, do you really need all of those chips? Will your kids cherish them when you are gone? There are so many variables in life that drive decisions. Decide what material things you can live without. I’ve sold most of my non customs. Money didn’t drive the sale all those big sets, they mostly left the building for what I paid, I left thousands on the table I guess. I decided that I liked other “things” more, like the extra space. Just make a mental plan for all of your assets. When you win the case, it won’t matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom