• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine What were these and who gone em? (1 Viewer)

Wow, I only asked him for a pic of the face, and if he had any others. Ill bet someone offered more money after the sale which is dirty and I hope something no one here would do.

This happens here in our classifieds, so I don’t know why you would get upset if it happens on eBay.
- I buy chips here and send money
- Seller says “they are yours”
- Seller holds into chips for a week while he makes better deal with Europe guy
- Europe guy knows I already bought these, because I pm’ed him and told him I had already paid for these and was waiting
- Seller and Europe guy make their deal and fuck me over
- Yay PCF community

This happens here in our classifieds, so I don’t know why you would get upset if it happens on eBay.
- Europe guy knows I already bought these, because I pm’ed him and told him I had already paid for these and was waiting
- Yay PCF community
Yeah but that doesn't stop you from helping folks. Which I've experienced first hand, and in turn helped a new guy, who already is also bought in and trying to pay it forward. Whatever solace that provides.

The grownups tell me to let go and ignore the little bit of bad and enjoy the good, and I should listen.

- Yay PCF community

Never had that happen. I’d leave appropriate negative feedback in that situation.

With the upcoming CR sale and the usual suspect flippers licking their chops to start extorting people, Nope FK THEM ALL
I'm drawing a line in the sand with this jackassery BS but I'm not surprised here, cough giraffes.
I personally hope people here are smart enough to pick out the extortion buy up, flippers who then dump the cheaper stuff later
never keeping much of a set. Im tired of it. I personally hope people just ignore those mass lower cost chip dumps right after
so they loose money.

Sorry, not sorry this was BS. A fair price here would have been $150 ish for the rack. I just bought two NCV racks nearer to $200 each and
you still make a killing. I take personal offense here since NO ONE but a couple CP people like me would want these. Actually I may have a majorty if not super majority of the NCV chips around. Or else the people who dont know, dont care, dont give a fk will just try to get them rip the inlays off. BTW these NCV chips might not be worth much more than solid hack up candidates but to a couple of us with NCV chips these are kind of special to have the originals ones not just labled advertising chips like half my set is.

It would be nice to have a rack of blaze to go with the other legit 700 NCV chips I have but FK this BS Im not paying Soviet gang extortion
rates. I know I'm not going to get them anyway after pointing out this guy is a grade A A$$Hat buying them out from under the end
collectors to make $200+ a rack so fkitall. And he obviously doesn't know a single person here or who has what or hed have come to us obvious CP set collectors first.

BUT I guess I shouldn't complain, they were $500 on eBay so wow big discount.
I just dont fkng give a shit anymore here. I don't have many friends here anyway so what do I have to loose calling a spade a spade.

You are not wrong, and I agree with everything you are saying. But I also remember the days when CP's were the pretty girl on the block, with many of the denominations selling for $10+ a chip, and it was you and a handful of others making the market. What is so different now with these chips than 10 years ago? Back then they were bought for .50 and flipped for $3 (probably higher for the fracs)

You are not wrong, and I agree with everything you are saying. But I also remember the days when CP's were the pretty girl on the block, with many of the denominations selling for $10+ a chip, and it was you and a handful of others making the market. What is so different now with these chips than 10 years ago? Back then they were bought for .50 and flipped for $3 (probably higher for the fracs)

Exactly how I remember it Scott...

Never had that happen. I’d leave appropriate negative feedback in that situation.

The seller is used to doing this from what I hear, closed the sale thread as soon as he started the behind the back deal.
The absolute worse part of this is that the seller told me he had enough chips to complete the deal he had already made with me, and the backhand deal both, he just didn’t want to break up one of his sets.
The Europe guy didn’t even need these and he went through with his trade knowing that I had bought and paid and was awaiting delivery - I had told him in a series of emails through the week when I was trying to figure out what was going on.

Cactus Pete's are still selling for ten bucks a chip if you PM me... I got chu.
IMG_20200718_003938.jpg

The seller is used to doing this from what I hear, closed the sale thread as soon as he started the behind the back deal.
The absolute worse part of this is that the seller told me he had enough chips to complete the deal he had already made with me, and the backhand deal both, he just didn’t want to break up one of his sets.
The Europe guy didn’t even need these and he went through with his trade knowing that I had bought and paid and was awaiting delivery - I had told him in a series of emails through the week when I was trying to figure out what was going on.
I'm telling you... Give me a name and they will never have a post without 20 memes on it for the rest of there life.....

Edit: Would be cool also to have a way to add a personal tag or note to certain sellers that shows up only on our own accounts.

Last edited:
I would love a list of flippers to avoid, although I already have a mini one in my brain. Just added another from that new Isle thread (not the OP of that thread obviously). Edit: Would be cool also to have a way to add a personal tag or note to certain sellers that shows up only on our own accounts.
If we're adding that, then let's just get the "Site Douche" tag placed on me and over with. I see where this path is leading and I'm for it....

How long should I expect the wait time to be?

It could be anywhere from 6 hours to infinity o'clock. I will update you as soon as he have more information. However, I am about to unsubscribe from this shit show, so don't expect it to be any time soon.

Those look fantastic but that $1 is amazing

..... and I kind of derailed the thread gushing over it

This thread? Derailed?

I have 9 racks of solids
200 50c and 700 NCV
I never paid that and last week I paid
$250 for another 50c rack and 225 each for NCV solids

CP prices are pretty much in the tank today too GL finding a buyer
Prices look to be down 20% or more from 8+ years ago.

The anti RH&C crowd has trashed them into the dumpster.

No one here thinks these solids are anything other than a $150 solid Paulson advertising chip Rack they can make customs with.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom