What to do? (1 Viewer)

KHarp1

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up some CPC CSQ chips here recently, and, just missed getting an order in on they mold. So, instead of waiting for that mold to come back around, or, until someone else post more CSQ chips for sale, I'm considering using a couple of the rounders. One in particular. Here are some pics, the unlabeled DG peach are the ones I just picked up here, and, my intent is to make them the quarters.
20230522_231141.jpg
20230522_231735.jpg
20230522_231749.jpg

I like the $500 for my $5, maybe the 1k as my $1. The more I look at them together I think there's too much DG peach and blurple. I realize the DG peach will be toned down once inlays/labels are put back on.

Thoughts??

I picked up some CPC CSQ chips here recently, and, just missed getting an order in on they mold. So, instead of waiting for that mold to come back around, or, until someone else post more CSQ chips for sale, I'm considering using a couple of the rounders. One in particular. Here are some pics, the unlabeled DG peach are the ones I just picked up here, and, my intent is to make them the quarters.
View attachment 1139191View attachment 1139192View attachment 1139195
I like the $500 for my $5, maybe the 1k as my $1. The more I look at them together I think there's too much DG peach and blurple. I realize the DG peach will be toned down once inlays/labels are put back on.

Thoughts??
Do whatever you want, beauty of this little niche, but I don't like the idea of "settling" for something at that price point. Wait, perfect, and get what you really want. If you get these, I've got a feeling you'll be restless and unhappy with them not being exactly what you wanted.

because of the inserts, I would run the photo through the color blind contrast test to see if there is any difficulties in distinction. Also give us a photo or two of dirty stacks with Yellow and Peach.

Some feedback on my peach Qs was they like the color so much they think it should be a 5.

If you don't mind people thinking your a lakers fan, I like the purple 5 and the yellow 1.

Depending on the count, you could relabel the green as .25s, there would be more contrast and use the peach as 20s.

Yeah, your peach q's are sweet, and you need more of those. I only have 120 of these, and if Matt aka @ParrotheadMZ is playing that's HIS stack, so, I'd need at least another rack of them.

I'm not too concerned with making sure I get it right, this was started with the "rat rod" mixed set mentality. However, I've had these peach for a week now and no other CSQ chips have come up for sale. That's a full seven days! It's time to get off the pot and make something happen. I have a limited window of opportunity, because of my ADD, to get 60% of this project going before I move on to something else I won't finish.
20230523_142334.jpg
20230523_142400.jpg
20230523_142606.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom