Tourney What tilts you? (5 Viewers)

I love the ads that have one picture of the chips with the lid open then the other 11 are different angles of the same silver case as all the other listings. “Case is in EXCELLENT condition” is always included in the description.

people who sell chips online and the first picture in the ad is of the closed case
Or going to Craigslist and seeing the same listing every other day for YEARS of a $10 "Bicycle Poker Travel Set" with interlocking chips.

Dude, if nobody's bought it by now just throw it away. Dear God, you've wasted way more than ten dollars worth of your time listing the damn thing over and over.

Or going to Craigslist and seeing the same listing every other day for YEARS of a $10 "Bicycle Poker Travel Set" with interlocking chips.

Dude, if nobody's bought it by now just throw it away. Dear God, you've wasted way more than ten dollars worth of your time listing the damn thing over and over.

one day someone will buy it from me. lighten up francis!

lol or the Marlboro set

...perfect candidate for landfill material!

Running well in an online MTT for 3 hours, only to be evicted because one and the same idiot push all in 3 times with garbage hands and be f*cked on the motherf*cking flop every f*cking time.

This might have just happened and yes, I'm still a bit sensitive.

1595577410641.png

@Schmendr1ck YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY???!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom