What the f#cking shit is this? (1 Viewer)

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
12 racks of chips in a LFRB via USPS. Confirmed that the right label was printed and applied and referenced the correct size box.

The smaller box made it to the recipient but this 35 pounder got returned and they can’t tell me why.

Anyone got an idea why this would be returned other than it’s heavy and the USPS is lazy and sucks? This is exactly identical to countless (albeit lighter) boxes I’ve sent without incident in the past, labeled the identical same way.

IMG_7770.jpeg

It was probably due to issues with the postage or format applied to the shipping label…but I’m just spit ballin’ here…
Postage is 100% accurate. I applied the label like every other label I’ve ever applied. No variation at all.

JK, are you sure you used the right box? Some of the new weight based boxes look just like the FR ones. That is the first thing I would check. 2nd would be size of the label. You can get this rejection if the printed label is too small. I always try to bump it up a little if I can make it fit.

After that

I Have No Idea GIF

Last edited:
$19.90 for a LFRB, same boxes I’ve used in the past, same size label.

I honestly think it was too heavy and they got pissed off and fucked around.
I literally ship rocks (flint) in large and medium flat rates. Pack it as full as I can, they usually weigh 40-50 pounds easily. Tape the outside so much there’s no exposed cardboard left. I know about a dozen guys that do this too.
No problems that I have heard of yet for 7+ years.

I talk to the postal person every time when dropping these off, as we have no mail delivery to houses. Maybe that helps?

$19.90 for a LFRB, same boxes I’ve used in the past, same size label.

I honestly think it was too heavy and they got pissed off and fucked around.
I think LFRB is 80lb max in US, 20lb international

I literally ship rocks (flint) in large and medium flat rates. Pack it as full as I can, they usually weigh 40-50 pounds easily. Tape the outside so much there’s no exposed cardboard left. I know about a dozen guys that do this too.

I talk to the postal person every time when dropping these off, as we have no mail delivery to houses. Maybe that helps?
This post is dumber than a box of rocks.

I didn’t have a deep meaningful conversation with the guy behind the counter. If that’s what is required now, just bring back the fucking Pony Express.

They tried to tell me it wasn’t a flat rate priority box label (it is). They took it back and scanned it and indicated that it should have said Large Flat Rate Box on the label. Appears to be a bug with the new enhanced click and ship at USPS.COM. They reaccepted the package without any additional charge or anything.

Be on the lookout for this if you’re using the new click and ship feature, I guess.

They tried to tell me it wasn’t a flat rate priority box label (it is). They took it back and scanned it and indicated that it should have said Large Flat Rate Box on the label. Appears to be a bug with the new enhanced click and ship at USPS.COM. They reaccepted the package without any additional charge or anything.

Be on the lookout for this if you’re using the new click and ship feature, I guess.
I informed my postman this morning...he said I should slow down with the 420 and not buy more chips

Pirate Ship is the way to go. Completely free and gives you all the shipping discounts. Have never had an issue with the labels either.

Wait, so you're telling me USPS has no idea what they're doing?

Season 9 What GIF by The Office

Perhaps I was wrong, maybe it had nothing at all to do with them not liking you.

Perhaps I was wrong, maybe it had nothing at all to do with them not liking you.
Or perhaps I just called them out subversively on their dislike of me and in both shame and benevolence they humbly accepted my parcel with their mumbled, barely comprehensible apologies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom