What site for custom poker chips? (3 Viewers)

gopackg

Reaction score
Hi,

I was thinking of having someone here customize a logo then either use pokerchipsonline.com or chiplab.com. Any suggestions?

There are tons of designers here just do a quick search. I have worked with an can highly recommend @timinater (though I think he's taking a break for the rest of March). Find designs you like then ask the owners who did the design. This place is thick with top notch graphic design talent.

While there are a couple people here who may be happy with chips from chiplab, just understand you are paying FAR above what you are getting value wise. For 1/3rd to 1/2 the price, you can get fully customized cards mold ceramics from "Tina" or inexpensive slugged chips or china clays with custom labels that are just as nice or nicer.

While there are a couple people here who may be happy with chips from chiplab, just understand you are paying FAR above what you are getting value wise. For 1/3rd to 1/2 the price, you can get fully customized cards mold ceramics from "Tina" or inexpensive slugged chips or china clays with custom labels that are just as nice or nicer.
I got my logo design! I guess my next question is where do I go from here? I've seen "Tina" mentioned many times. For example:

3963.jpg

from the user @MrRossKeys matches what I want and he also uses "Tina". Is it a company?

I got my logo design! I guess my next question is where do I go from here? I've seen "Tina" mentioned many times. For example:

View attachment 1099862

from the user @MrRossKeys matches what I want and he also uses "Tina". Is it a company?
”Tina” is the sales rep of an Alibaba vendor. Search for cards mold on this site, there are group buys running frequently

View attachment 1099862

Lot's and lot's of photos of "Tina" cards mold chips. Tina is just the name of the sales representative for the company in China that produces the chips.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-showcase.69344/

A current group buy for some stock designs:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...uy-pcf-cash-burro-inn-bal-tabarin-etc.102844/

Consolidated info thread with recommendations for designers to use and sharing of information on placing orders.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

Last link is probably the best one to ask about future GBs, or specific instructions for placing an order. It's not as simple as ordering from an internet storefront, as you are buying direct from the producer in China. But enough people have done it that someone will hold your hand through the process. There are also others clamoring for someone to put together another "original art" GB. These tend to happen 2-3 times a year, or more.

The Chip Lab chips are overpriced garbage. For <50¢ per chip, you can’t beat cards molds for value. @BR Pro Poker and @SUN-FLY Poker Chips make higher quality ceramic chips, but they’ll be around $1 each.

Classic Poker Chips (CPC) are wonderful compressed clay chips, but expect to pay upwards of $3/chip, depending on the colors and spots you choose.

Welcome to the forum!

Get samples!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom