What printer is used for Dye-Sub chips? (1 Viewer)

Someone here probably does, but undoubtedly the best way to find out is to ask them directly!

You have to ask them. I know that some products they sell use one printer while other products use different inks and forces them to use a different printer. Your design and desired colors may dictate what machine they have to use.

I'm looking at creating a design to order a few chips from @ABC Gifts and Awards / @BR Pro Poker and was wondering if anyone knew the LPI of the current printer they use (for my output sharpening)? And also how much bleed is desired past the 39mm/43mm?

It is best if you provide us your artwork so that it's set up exactly how you'd like them to look (without extra bleed). We handle the bleed on our end, which varies based on different design elements. We do use a couple of different printer models at tabletalker7 mentioned. We do not share exactly what equipment we use though, as our whole production process is proprietary. I'm happy to take a look at your design files if you'd like to send them to chip@brpropoker.com. We can also get a prototype order set up for you so that you can see them printed in person before placing a full order (I always recommend this - never a bad idea since custom ceramics cannot be reused or reprinted once they're done).

Thanks!
-Kristil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom