Cash Game What NL single table blinds can I spread? (1 Viewer)

SJFCPK18

Flush
Reaction score
As I started this hobby...turned into an obsession...I think I have maxed my HSI cash set (I covet a couple of 1K chips if anyone has a couple they are willing to move).

Below is my set. Current plan is Primary snappers will be .05c fracs and SY 1’s will be .25c fracs.

I only play single table games currently, so what limits can I spread based on the count? Can I have too many of one denomination?

F453A872-BF8A-4080-BB08-D8392B2705DD.jpeg

Thanks to @dmoney for introducing me to the chipping hobby!

everything from 5c-10c up to about 2/5. You could even field a half table with 5/10 blinds
Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Although I think with ~$30k bank with $5/$25/$100/$500 you could comfortably spread full-ring $5/10 with $1k buy-ins (100bb). It’s a juicy breakdown for a deep $2/5 game for sure!

Yes you can play just about anything you want with this volume :).

My one concern is you may be short on quarters for your nickel blind games.

But for 0.25-0.25 and up, you are pretty much set.

Depends on what you’re most likely to spread

-if low stakes (NL5 - NL25) then you may be better off with a rack of 25c instead of a barrel of 5s and/or 100s

-if mid stakes (NL50-NL200) then the barrel of 5s swapped for the barrel of 100s is good

-if high stakes (NL500+) then I would keep the 100s for sure

Depends on what you’re most likely to spread

-if low stakes (NL5 - NL25) then you may be better off with a rack of 25c instead of a barrel of 5s and/or 100s

-if mid stakes (NL50-NL200) then the barrel of 5s swapped for the barrel of 100s is good

-if high stakes (NL500+) then I would keep the 100s for sure

So much to think about!

Yeah I would get that last barrel of fives for sure just to fill that space.

As for the 100s, for cash they might get used for value store chips in 1-2 and up, but unless you think you would be spreading like 25-50 blind 5000 max, the hundreds will never be a workhorse chip. I think you could sell two barrels and not miss them, especially since you have some 500s for extra value store in a 5-10 game if needed.

So if I were to change this set, I would get an extra rack of quarters if you could and finish off the fives.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom