What kind of retail store sells Mineral Oil? (2 Viewers)

TudiscoKid

Pair
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to oil my brand new set of Royals, but I couldn't find mineral oil at the local Walmart (it's a rather small one).

Amazon Mexico, where I live has outrageous prices for mineral oil. So I'm wondering, what kind of store would have mineral oil for sure?

Thanks!

What they said, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. Whatever brand. Just Mineral oil. I think I got my last one at Walmart, about 2 bucks for a bottle.

Drink a couple of tablespoons and see how many chips you can oil before you have to run to the can.

I believe i remember somebody said that in Europe what we call Mineral Oil in the US is called Paraffin Oil over there, which is a totally different thing here in the US. I would ask a pharmacist/chemist for Mineral Oil equivalent. Not 100% sure so maybe some of Euro oilers can chime in.

I believe i remember somebody said that in Europe what we call Mineral Oil in the US is called Paraffin Oil over there, which is a totally different thing here in the US. I would ask a pharmacist/chemist for Mineral Oil equivalent. Not 100% sure so maybe some of Euro oilers can chime in.
yes here it’s called huile de paraffine we can buy it in any pharmacy. I always say that it is not for my body but for my poker chips because I buy a large quantity and don’t want to look weird :LOL: :laugh:

yes here it’s called huile de paraffine we can buy it in any pharmacy. I always say that it is not for my body but for my poker chips because I buy a large quantity and don’t want to look weird :LOL: :laugh:
No, lean into it. Make intense eye contact while ordering in bulk. Then take out a shopping list and cross off "Personal Slip n Slide" so the cashier can see.

Pharmacy is your best bet. Grocery stores and hardware stores are also likely to carry it, although they may brand it as butcher block or cutting board oil. I found mine at a hardware store. Make sure they don't try to sell you mineral spirits though, those are very different...

Just like @Ben8257 ’s personality
BBD7781B-4A91-4210-B1CE-A26AE69EF76B.gif

If you can find baby oil GEL, instead of the liquid, even better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom