What is the worst/most offensive word? (2 Viewers)

What is the worst/most offensive word?

• "C*nt"

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Not "c*nt" - respond in thread, but use asterisks because we are children

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Bump for relevant t-shirt

94R1aTM.jpg

I think the fact that you say n-word instead of the actual word, but say c*nt and not c-word, is evidence enough that it is the most offensive.
I think it depends who/where you are... If you're a rapper, the N word might be perfectly okay. Likewise my in-laws are Italian, so to them having a book called "Lo C*nt Di" something or other is fine. Although I raised my eyebrows the first time I saw it. (I think c*nt is Italian for "tale" - if any Italian folks here can confirm that, I'd be grateful)

I think it depends who/where you are... If you're a rapper, the N word might be perfectly okay. Likewise my in-laws are Italian, so to them having a book called "Lo C*nt Di" something or other is fine. Although I raised my eyebrows the first time I saw it. (I think c*nt is Italian for "tale" - if any Italian folks here can confirm that, I'd be grateful)

I'm guessing it's this book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentamerone

Kind of threw me, because racconto (or storia) is Italian for "tale". "C*nto" is Napoletano, but Italian didn't even exist at the time the book was written.

I dunno, I'll take a photo next time I'm there. Might be awkward though - "hey don't mind me, I'm just taking a photo of your c*nt book!"

I don't think it's illustrated.

The c-word will get a lot of negative reactions so I never use it.

For some reason the ladies don't like when I use "bookaki".
Bukkake ruins your carpet... That is why!

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o
I think that there isn't any racial, minority, or group slur that can be called most offensive, because any given group is a small part of society. Words that offend them don't necessarily offend people outside that group. The word nigger for example, judging by all the past comments in this thread is the most universally offensive, and I agree that in modern times it's use is almost universally meant to be offensive. But oddly enough, it's not offensive to the group that it's aimed at. It's used used by the very group it's meant to degrade. Kind of like the way we turned around the word yankee in the revolutionary war. Not exactly, but kind of. I was watching Eddie Griffin on Netflix and he was using it as a replacement for just about any word in his vocabulary. Even where most people would use "Um" or "wow" or virtually any noun, he was dropping n-bombs. If it's use is universally offensive, where are all the people coming out attacking him for using it.

To be offensive, I think that it has to hit you directly as offensive to you, not just as an offensive smell that wasn't necessarily aimed at you. I think a the term "Fuck you" is probably the most offensive, because it cuts through all race, gender, age, and other stereotypes to let someone know that you don't have any respect for them and are telling them right to their face in terms that can't be mistaken for anything other than complete scorn. Tell a man "fuck you!" and he will know what you mean and be appropriately offended. Say it to a black, jew, woman, mexican, old lady, child, gay or any other group, they know exactly what it means. Say it to the meanest person you can think of, who wouldn't flinch at using any slur or curse word in the book, and they'll be offended. Call me a nigger and I just become confused, because why would someone call me that. Some women wear the word c*nt as a badge of honor. Say "Fuck you!" to a priest and you are offensive. Even those that would laugh at something like that will laugh because they know it's offensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom