What food should I have? (1 Viewer)

Step 1: find a wife
Step 2: pop out some kids
Step 3: wait 5-6 years
Step 4: host poker game

Sure you can order pizza, bbq, cook up some killer meat, etc.

But what about when it’s 2 am and your attendees are hammered or floating on the moon with the munchies and all that food is gone?

Simply open the pantry! Snack boxes, craisins, nuts, graham crackers, marshmallows, cheez its, hot cocoa, skittles, cinnamon bread, apple pops, and much much more.

Or I guess you can just grocery shop and fill a pantry on your own, but it doesn’t hit the same as raiding some poor child’s lunch snacks. Plus you don’t have to feel guilty as a 30 year old man making s’mores or eating gushers, it’s all there was!
Can confirm. This plan works every time. The by product does yell a lot though, and it does creep in on the chipping budget

Hmmmm what else have we learned through the years?

1. If everyone says they aren’t hungry, they’re lying. Order/bring the food and it will all get eaten.

2. If everyone says they aren’t hungry, and you don’t bring food, they will start yelling for food at 1/2 am after everything has already closed.

3. If you are ordering food, don’t hand your phone to Chris to order. He will literally order 3 extra large and 1 large pizzas for, again, literally 7 people.

View attachment 1241187

4. See number 1 and number 2. And apologize to Chris after the 7 of you eat all the pizzas.

That order is criminal

Pizza is an economical choice, and less work than hot dogs. Fills people, and cheap.

A little more greasy, but shouldn't matter if you use plastic playing cards.

Dominos is a great bang for buck. I don't charge for pizza, so I don't care I order from a cheap name brand.

I e been to a game where the guy’s wife puts out a cold cut tray, you make your own sammich, and it’s awesome. Ham, salami, beef, turkey, bologna, hoagie rolls, a couple cheeses, and then the lettuce, onion, tomato, mustard, mayo spreads. Chips and dips and there you go. Winner!!!

I e been to a game where the guy’s wife puts out a cold cut tray, you make your own sammich, and it’s awesome. Ham, salami, beef, turkey, bologna, hoagie rolls, a couple cheeses, and then the lettuce, onion, tomato, mustard, mayo spreads. Chips and dips and there you go. Winner!!!

Last edited:
Pizza is an economical choice, and less work than hot dogs. Fills people, and cheap.

A little more greasy, but shouldn't matter if you use plastic playing cards.

Dominos is a great bang for buck. I don't charge for pizza, so I don't care I order from a cheap name brand.
It’s economical unless you are drunk @BarrieJ3 ordering $45 pizzas. Lol

Yeah, lol I was too out of it to order. I just open the app and hand off the phone.

I may be one the 3 largest people at a meetup, but I guarantee you line us all up in a foot race and I’m still one of the 3 fastest.
This sounds like a good prop bet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom