• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine What do you guys think of this table? (1 Viewer)

Fine looking table. My concern is the wood between the padded rail and the felt (with the cup holders). I’ve seen several tables designed like this and, while I’ve never played on one, i wonder if it would interfere with stacking chips. If that’s not a concern then I’d say it’s definitely worth checking out if you like the design and it’s in your price range. I’m not overly bothered by the base, looks sturdy and you might be able to install a foot rail if you wanted.

Just don’t ask me to help you move it!

Thx. Yeah not a huge fan of racetracks but felt like the table was nice at a decent price and I’ve been thinking of picking one up for my basement since we move in about a month or so

It would look tons better with ANY other sports teams logo but that's nothing a piece of wax paper and an iron can't fix..:p

Not bad. There are way worse out there. Look up fugly poker tables here on PCF.

Looks decently built...

I, too, am not keen on racetracks. I guess some people consider them fancier. But my experience playing on them is that the track gets in the way. Better to have a seamless surface when raking/stacking/moving chips into the pot/etc.

I also am less keen on built-in cupholders because having “fixed” positions for seating is a disadvantage, imho. I’d rather have some side tables or (as in my game) have available those cupholders which slip under the rail. It was a while ago, but think I got them from Brybelly—two sizes available.

https://www.brybelly.com/products.php?categoryId=340&productId=347

Ya, not a fan of racetracks, and even less a fan of cupholders in the play surface.. these make poker like mini golf.

$575 seems steep to me, When you can build a much more functional table to your tastes for less, utilizing Craigslist to find awesome bases.

I was looking at a 8 man table from Chan man, but the $350 shipping to the U.S. kind of put the price over the top for me. Any similar sites in the U.S?

Yeah decent table but the price is steep. Here in Canada a used table like this would go for $350~.

Seems like this seller is trying to get back every penny they put in their table (and maybe a few bucks more). When normally a used table depreciates.

Last edited:
Yeah decent table but the price is steep. Here in Canada a used table like this would go for $350~.

Seems like this seller is trying to get back every penny they put in their table (and maybe a few bucks more). When normally a used table depreciates.

IMO, seller probably has more in it than he is asking.

I was looking at a 8 man table from Chan man, but the $350 shipping to the U.S. kind of put the price over the top for me. Any similar sites in the U.S?

Are you factoring in the exchange rate? This puts Chan tables very competitively priced

If you have a larger vehicle or can borrow one you could always make a vacay of it and visit your friends to the north!

350 CAD = 7 USD

Tonys tables are the best.

Also I think racetracks are fine.I have used em for years and they look and feel great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom