What do you do?? (1 Viewer)

C&S (Communications & Signals) Foreman

We construct, install, fix, and maintain the radio system, signal system, road crossings, track switches and interlockings.

brotherhood-railroad-signalmen-brs-logo.jpg

Retired high school math teacher, programmer and university computer science instructor
Outside of poker stuff I do some tutoring and substitute teaching.
Also trying to resurrect my feeble golf game

I'm second cousin to Harvey the rabbit.

But I moonlight as general counsel to a (very) small company.

Last edited:
Reactions: JWC
Senior Manager of Business Insights within the healthcare industry

With an emphasis on Finance and Sales Operations, I function as an internal consultant and provide analytical/strategic support to the senior management team.

Legitimately expected to see some version of this clip when I opened this thread.

pharmacokineticist (but really i just click buttons in various software, stare at numbers, and write reports all day)

I run an independent, hand-made, vintage and made in USA retail store in my city. And I play poker(the income from both sources is about 50/50).

I worked for a boutique consulting firm. My client base was coast to coast. My specialties were applied statistics and neuro linguistics. My rate was $400/hr. I typically traveled 200+ days a year.

DrStrange
:eek:

Small business owner, auto glass repair and replacement.

I am the tyranny of evil men, but I am tryin' to be the shepherd....

And for everybody who is trying to be funny this is the only non serious post in serious thread that wins, the rest of you are horrible at comedy and life. ;)

Small business owner of Third Party Administration firm for qualified plans. Your company wants a 401(k) plan but cannot figure out the rules and regulations that change every year, call me for plan advice or administration, not investment advice. 20 years at the same desk, so might have a clue. Also able to accompany clients with IRS or DOL for plan audits, but still think you want an ERISA attorney. I am not a CPA or JD, so I cannot help you with tax or legal advice, I pay for both.

Small business owner of Third Party Administration firm for qualified plans. Your company wants a 401(k) plan but cannot figure out the rules and regulations that change every year, call me for plan advice or administration, not investment advice. 20 years at the same desk, so might have a clue. Also able to accompany clients with IRS or DOL for plan audits, but still think you want an ERISA attorney. I am not a CPA or JD, so I cannot help you with tax or legal advice, I pay for both.
3p0hee.jpg

Manage an industrial insulation distribution company. Most people when I say I sell insulation ask me about blown in insulation and are always disappointed when I tell them I don't deal with it at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom