What do you do when you get here? (1 Viewer)

I actually LOVE it!! I have had 2 relapses, but I gotta tell you, I love not checking For Sale or Auction adds every day to be sure I'm not missing out. Oh yeah, and I have absolutely positively saved a few thousand dollars on chips I would have previously bought. AND, I know I have enough friends that they will give me a heads up if TRK Rounders or Deadwoods come for sale!! :)

I'm actually enjoying it so much that I am contemplating selling off more. HOWEVER, for anybody contemplating PMing me in advance, please don't waste your time. I ABSOLUTELY will do a solid for anybody who has ever done me a solid or I am friends with...so don't worry, if I sell anything I know you are interested in....you will have first dibs!! :)

So that's a long way of saying....retirement is
AWESOME my friend!!
PM sent

After over a decade of chipping…this 100%
Chips can come and go but nothing tops sharing the good life with the PCF family.

Tomorrow I will drive to Germany to say hi to @ekricket @k9dr and @moose
Next weekend mini meet in Cologne @OfficerLovejoy and other EU PCF’ers
Vegas trip in december with Mike @slisk250 and Rufus @BootySnatcher is 99% in too
DiD and PHL 2023 @CraigT78 and @MegaTon44 confirmed, thanks so much brothers

Not missing the chip hunt…Degen tingles is where it’s at now
Maybe I start at WTT for free airmiles

Ps. Mel @liftapint, you @Lil Tuna and @bergs are on my 1-2-3 priority list to meet IRL ASAP
Don’t forget all your 2023 calendar bud. There is a VIP spot for you at the World Circus Championships

Don’t forget all your 2023 calendar bud. There is a VIP spot for you at the World Circus Championships
Oh my, how could I forget that one after all the fun we had in Vegas ;)
I will update my itinerary tonight :love:

After over a decade of chipping…this 100%
Chips can come and go but nothing tops sharing the good life with the PCF family.

Tomorrow I will drive to Germany to say hi to @ekricket @k9dr and @moose
Next weekend mini meet in Cologne @OfficerLovejoy and other EU PCF’ers
Vegas trip in december with Mike @slisk250 and Rufus @BootySnatcher is 99% in too
DiD, PHL & WWC 2023 @CraigT78, @MegaTon44 & @slisk250 confirmed, thanks so much brothers

Not missing the chip hunt…Degen tingles is where it’s at now
Maybe I start at WTT for free airmiles

Ps. Mel @liftapint, you @Lil Tuna, Ken @kk405 and @bergs are on my priority list to meet IRL ASAP
I could not have said it better. As mentioned in a previous post, I am clueless about "this chip or that chip", (paraphrase) but the AWESOME people I have met and forged great relationships with is what keeps me looking forward to the next event. Thomacetti himself is a perfect example. Who doesn't just love the smell of Vegas poker? :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom