What are you listening to? (2 Viewers)

I stumbled across Mary's channel on Youtube yesterday - an odd coincidence. The video below is a tutorial (not that I play anymore), but she has a great voice and the more advanced playing in the later half of the video is wonderful!

Extremely talented lady. Has all the tools, can move from style to style and that voice is amazing. :cool

Coronavirus music: Every Sunday at noon, live from the Purple Building in Nashville, 90 minutes from singer/songwriter Todd Snider. A different theme each week, like John Prine, buddy Jimmy Buffett, or his own originals. He's a bit of a weird dude, but an excellent acoustic guitarist -- the show is pretty entertaining. You can find it on YouTube or from his Facebook page.

I'm listening to my 3d printer going back and forth all day making my time extension plaques... it's actually kinda soothing...

If you have kids you may have heard of these guys, they are known more for their kids songs. In fact I probably took my daughter to see them 5-6 times growing up, they are one of her favorites. They used to do adult only shows as well, played in the bars, more back in the day than they do now but they can really go for just 2 guys, guitar and bass.

After physical therapy this morning, had to take it easy, so listening to the entire Steely Dan catalog on Pandora. Tough music to beat if you're into jazz/rock fusion...especially Aja, and my favorite cut, My Old School.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom