What are you listening to? (11 Viewers)

1585435041450.png

ok. pissed about opening day......LOVE baseball. This one here though....is magic. FWIW, I was an A's fan at the time. Best Vin Scully-Kirk Gibson Dodgers VooDoo EVER. RESPECT!

It’s time for dodger baseball! What an absolute gem Vin Scully. As iconic as anyone to wear a dodgers uniform, I pretty much tear up when I see his highlights. Man I was lucky to have him and Ralph Lawler.

Only ever met them each once, and my goodness if they didn’t meet but exceed their glowing reputations.

ok. pissed about opening day......LOVE baseball. This one here though....is magic. FWIW, I was an A's fan at the time. Best Vin Scully-Kirk Gibson Dodgers VooDoo EVER. RESPECT!

I was a huge A’s fan before the Mariners got Griffey. This one was a heartbreaker. Such a great call by Scully. “And look who’s coming up,” then a long pause to listen to the roar of the crowd. No one was better.

Eckersley was Mariano Rivera before Rivera. That sinker was so good. Gibson’s first four swings were TERRIBLE! Then he connects on a hanger. Talk about a fluke. But that’s how heroes are made sometimes.

I went out to do some much needed yard work.....started pouring rain......Mother Nature said, "da da da da....get back inside your house bitch."
I don't want to watch TV, I don't want to play any more video games, I don't want to play guitar or bass, I don't want to play online poker, there are no sports to watch, and I have NO clue what I want to do.

I guess I am feeling "Kind of Blue"

20200330_131748.jpg

So, like 100K to 250K people in the USA are going to die within the next 2 to 4 weeks.....

I can't think of a better song right now......maybe later I will

Last edited:
There have been some great versions of this song. Nina Simone and Jeff Buckley come to mind. It is amazing to hear a couple fantastic musicians put there own stamp on it.

Close your eyes and listen to John Legend’s flawless voice and John Mayer’s flawless guitar. And this is LIVE...from when John Mayer guest hosted a week of the Late Show.

I hope y'all don't mind me doing this. This is my ONLY form of social media......and I have been gone for like 6 months because I SUCK at it. Too sensitive and emotional to deal with peeps....even on the internet, lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom