What are you listening to? (14 Viewers)

Check this out. It popped up on my fb news feed.

Dubious '70s gender politics aside, I love the original. Only rediscovered it relatively recently and had no recollection of how funky the opening riff is.

The 33rpm version really accentuates it.

I dunno. Maybe it's just me......but seems shit is getting HEAVY everywhere I AM. Work, home, vacation, news, presidential race/debates, PCF, out and about....doesn't matter. This song comes to mind every time, every negative interaction, every fight, everyone I can't see eye to eye with, shit just seems to be getting CRAZY.

Last edited:
Cause I just made a reservation to my snowboarding trip to Austrian Alps (this time to Serfaus), I listen to these kind of songs. Austrian After Ski, simply the best in the world:

THIS video however, is NOT from the actual After Ski party, but represents the style of music well. 6-7 litres of beer on top of that, and fun is guaranteed.

Trevor Hall - Last night @ U Street

IMG_4443.JPG
IMG_4444.JPG

We recently upgraded our cable TV tier, and just discovered we now have MTV Live (ex-Palladia). So we're spending Thanksgiving weekend binge-watching Live from Daryl's House and Storytellers: Sammy Hagar, Aloe Blacc, Kenny Loggins, Cheap Trick, Wyclef Jean, Ben Folds, Elle King, Keb Mo, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, Rush, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Queen.

Haven't caught the LFDH "Live at the Borgata" yet, though. :cool:

I've never particularly cared for Rush's music, but they might be the most instrumentally talented trio ever (maybe after Cream and Blind Faith).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom