What are you listening to? (3 Viewers)

Kinda hard to not like Don Henley and Joe Walsh -- and now Vince Gill.

Anyway, Pandora stations are just a starting point. Choosing the Eagles station gets you very little actual Eagles -- less than 5% -- but a ton of other great acts.
Croce, Lightfoot, Seger, Denver, Cockburn, etc,

Kinda hard to not like Don Henley and Joe Walsh -- and now Vince Gill.

Anyway, Pandora stations are just a starting point. Choosing the Eagles station gets you very little actual Eagles -- less than 5% -- but a ton of other great acts.
I would love an Eagles station. But I only like probably 2 songs by the band. Walsh is the man. And Henley put out some great solo stuff too.

I’d listen all day. :)

I have to agree with The Dude. But the Eagles of Death Metal are great.

Nike lost me as a customer/patron a while ago but I still think this is a really cool commercial:

This one isn't bad either but I think I like Miss Alissa better...

And, as long as I'm linking Nike football ads:

:D

Last edited:
I’m thinking @pltrgyst can appreciate this one.

Ringo Starr – drums, vocals

Roger Hodgson (Supertramp) – guitar, keyboards, vocals

Ian Hunter (Mott The Hoople) – guitar, keyboards, vocals

Howard Jones – keyboards, vocals

Greg Lake (Emerson, Lake & Palmer and King Crimson) – bass, acoustic guitar, vocals

Sheila E. – drums, vocals

Mark Rivera – saxophone, percussion, guitar, bass, harmonica, flute, vocals

Now that’s an All-Starr band!

And another one.

George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Eric Clapton, Elton John, Phil Collins, Ray Cooper, and Jeff Lynne.

Many might not know that Clapton played the guitar solo on the original at Harrison’s request. I think it’s the only feature that the Beatles ever had.

And another one.

George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Eric Clapton, Elton John, Phil Collins, Ray Cooper, and Jeff Lynne.

Many might not know that Clapton played the guitar solo on the original at Harrison’s request. I think it’s the only feature that the Beatles ever had.

One of the finest solos too, haunting.

And another one.

In case someone hasn't seen this before:

And another one.

Great group, except for Ringo... :cool

Phil's has one of the best rock vocals of all time and can still send it in this later studio version.
These guys were very underrated, this album (Lights Out) & (Phenomenon) were just great.

Come on, get off the bash Ringo train, he may have been the least talented on that stage, but, probably still possess more musical talent, not to mention experience, than anyone ragging on him. He's always been able to perform more than well enough, and, in the process has brought us many great versions of his all star band. Not to mention he's humble enough to agree with all those that need to bash him, smiles all the way through his fantasy jam sessions, and, then all the way to the bank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom