What are you going to do with all your spare time? (1 Viewer)

Getting my group together to play some cards. Brew some beer. Binge watch something. Who the hell knows all I know is not watching march madness or going on the trip planned for over a year. Oh spend time with the wife.

Thinking of hosting poker games with all my teacher friends who also have nothing to do.

Cleaning and oiling chips.

Also hoping to get some more labels from Gear, to do some overlabeling while bingewatching hundreds of hours of shows I don’t really like.

1584206341772.png

Edibles, yoga/body weight exercises, online poker, playing all the games on my steam account, serial murder of some chips, and a lot of reading
Probably time to listen to a fuck ton of podcasts too about whisk(e)y, poker, and a lot of TED talks.

Might as well try to learn something while sequestered
1584209578391.gif

Spent the afternoon cleaning up the office / desk. Schools around here are moving to remove virtual learning starting Monday, so we'll need three "desks" for my two boys and I for school/work during the week. Should be fun o_O

While others stocked up on TP the past few days, I stocked up on bourbon and scotch....

Playing online poker, order as many sample sets as my gf tolerates and praying to the poker gods that Apache has the small denoms of whatever chip I ultimately decide on :)

From home or onsite?
I’m a driver for a large grocery distributor. I make deliveries to mostly Walgreens and Walmart’s in Rehoboth Beach Delaware and Ocean City Maryland.
Still in contact with many people (fortunately and unfortunately) so far so good. Just hope it stays that way. I feel like I’m rolling the dice every time I go to work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom