• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine ??? What are these? (1 Viewer)

Those are one of several chips from the late 2000s to early 2010s that I call "post-Nexgens".

Nexgens were 12g self-label chips with an OK texture that came out around 2003. Several years later, several 9-10g non-slugged plastic chips appeared on the scene--these pictured here, those 3d14 spotted armed forces chips, later varieties of 10g Nexgens, etc. These were all 10g plastic chips specifically designed for a 1" label and seemed very Nexgen inspired, hence my term for them.

Anyway, I never handled any of them, though the gist I got through the chipper grapevine was: "nice sound but way too slick".

These are really nasty crumbling plastic chips (no metal slugs), with labels that color-transfer onto your fingers. Truely disgusting on all levels.

Don't ask how I know all this.... but if anybody wants a free 300-chip set, I know a guy.....

Love the item description:
I’ve searched everywhere for chips like this and have been unsuccessful. If you know anything about them please let me know. Because of my unsuccessful search I have priced them very high

He's looking in the wrong places. If he took a look into some garbage dumps he might be more successful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom