What’s you’re golf handicap? (2 Viewers)

Well that was tough. Ground was damp so it played long. Lost a few balls in the rough today.

Took forever. 5 hours 34 minutes. Brutal when I’m used to finishing in 3 hours.

Managed 5 pars. Not on the 15th sadly where my drive was right down the middle but my hybrid shot went waaaaaay left never to be seen again.

Anyway here’s some pictures…

48082DBE-943B-4B89-91F9-0FE37E3C7A1D.jpeg
4CB363E0-2424-4A31-A182-E3CA48AC8991.jpeg
B8BFEC74-327D-4DDC-B442-9CB61AC92F11.jpeg
0A3F8BE9-23BB-4605-964B-E1A9F718E04B.jpeg
E20DCD34-CADC-4F76-B07E-48CFA51A6324.jpeg

Took forever. 5 hours 34 minutes. Brutal when I’m used to finishing in 3 hours.
There is a direct relation between the length of the round and my scores. Without fail longer rounds are higher scores. 2:45 to 3:15 is my sweet spot.

I've never bothered to calculate my handicap, because I'm no fucking good :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But last weekend, for the first time in my life, I shot under 100. I threw myself a little party with a cigar and glass of bourbon in the pool.
Well done getting under 100. And what did you score on the back nine? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Once you get the 100 monkey off your back you’ll start doing it all the time.

Well done getting under 100. And what did you score on the back nine? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Once you get the 100 monkey off your back you’ll start doing it all the time.

LOL. I shot a 49 on the front, and immediately started sweating bullets thinking "don't screw this up". Somehow I managed a 47 on the back.

Two other fun facts about that special round

1) We pick a par 3 on the front and back and do a closest to the pin sidebet, and pick a par 5 on the front and back for a longest drive bet. I won 3 out of the 4, which paid for my round plus a few beers.

2) We had, literally, the slowest group I've ever seen in front of us. But not for long, we asked if we could play through on the 2nd tee box..........the 2nd F-ING tee box......

I typically play 5-10x a year. Is that enough to calculate a handicap? I've always been curious what my handicap is (for golf). Based on how I compare to others who know theirs, I'd guess around 15...but I could be way off.

I typically play 5-10x a year. Is that enough to calculate a handicap? I've always been curious what my handicap is (for golf). Based on how I compare to others who know theirs, I'd guess around 15...but I could be way off.
All depends what course you are playing

Anybody ever play the courses at Turning Stone? I'm going there next weekend to play 3-4 rounds

Been playing more frequently this year (maybe every other weekend) and my index is down to 18.9. Not where I want to be but down from 21.2 in recent years.

My main goal this year was to break 90 for the first time and I shot 91 the other day. It could’ve been like 88/89 with a few barely missed putts but it is what it is.

I’ve been playing for bogey golf on most holes and par on simpler ones. Been working to minimize blow ups

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom