What’s up from Cicero/Chicago, IL (1 Viewer)

Sixtoo31

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been on PCF since some time last year but recently have been creeping through the classified section looking for a new tournament chip set. Lucky me I found someone selling a new Paulson Elite Tournament set. Thanks! I’ve been playing poker for a while, but only within the last two years did I start hosting. I started with the Dunes China Clay set. Loved the chips, but felt I needed a slight upgrade. So here I am. Hope to meet some new people in the upcoming months.

- Diego

Attachments

• 1EF0B916-7630-4359-B974-DFAC3868A117.jpeg
    1EF0B916-7630-4359-B974-DFAC3868A117.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 192
Welcome! Glad you’re here! There’s always the next set no matter how nice your current one is!

Welcome! Glad you’re here! There’s always the next set no matter how nice your current one is!

Jeff, I read that once when I was looking for my first set. Actually second set, first was the general dice chip set. Anyway, you’re not joking. I already want to buy a new set. Haha. Definitely need a cash game set.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome!

I've come to realize that, for most of us, there is no such thing as being finished acquiring chips, but you probably already knew that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom