Weller Hardy Ceramic Set Critique thread. (1 Viewer)

SeanGecko

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Unsure about the $5 we are all fans of the Quarter and the Dollar. Feel free to critique away.

IMG_20191220_103553827.jpg

I would remove the micro denom markings - they're not adding anything other than noise.

Quarter pie for the quarter, same colours. Or even have the denom in green on one side and pink on the other.

As for the $5, try a some different edge spot colours. Red/white/blue is always popular!

I would remove the micro denom markings - they're not adding anything other than noise.

Quarter pie for the quarter, same colours. Or even have the denom in green on one side and pink on the other.
Agree with both of these.

Would look for a different spot color on the $5 so you don't repeat that blue from the $1. Ditto on the $1 so you don't repeat the gray from the 5c.

I really do like the middle one. The yellow is a great complement to the set! What about a 4V418 spot (a la Majestics)?

I like the Yellow more. We have always had a RED $5 so not sure how that would go. And I dislike RED. I was going to get a mock up off a YELLOW for the center DENOMINATION.

As for the $5, try a some different edge spot colours. Red/white/blue is always popular!
I don't know....
Sans Micro Full set.png

I think this is it. Going to have them add in a clover on each side of the outer circle to test it out to match the plaques from Sal. Thanks @Rhodeman77

*EDIT brighter DG Yellow.
ABC SET FULL.png
Plaques .jpg

Last edited:
Are you dead set on the solid white nickels? I feel like you will get bored with them quickly. I’d prefer a different/brighter color for the nickels, or half pie nickels and quarter pie quarters.

Regardless which way you go, I’m curious to see the finished product.

Are you dead set on the solid white nickels? I feel like you will get bored with them quickly. I’d prefer a different/brighter color for the nickels, or half pie nickels and quarter pie quarters.

Regardless which way you go, I’m curious to see the finished product.
Have to do the white chips. TRADITION!!!

Edit * Plus easy way to save a few bucks.

Hardy's Poker Club remodel (3).jpg
HPC 5¢ SLV Cream RACKED.JPG
HPC 5¢ SLV Cream POT 1.JPG
Poker people.jpg

My 2c, in case I 'm not already confused:
From the ABC mock-ups
5c half-pie (2-color, white and grey)
25c quarter pie (light blue and fuchsia)
$1 third from left
$5 either the middle one from ABC or the CPC-type 8A14 (yellow anyway)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom