Tourney Weird Tournament Director glitch (1 Viewer)

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
So I played Saturday evening and set up a tournament in td and blinds are counting down perfectly and on maybe the third level my 25 min blind is half way done and all of a sudden the clock has added a hour to the level. It did this a couple of times. Pretty annoying. I checked my levels and the times were all correct. Didn’t accidentally set one to a hour plus. Anyone else ever run into this in TD? Any fix ideas? Maybe I missed a setting or something?

Never had anything like this happen. I've had it glitch and not allow any changes (rebuys, etc) but I think that was because it was running on an older machine. Also why I always check "autosave" so you can reboot and pickup where you left.

Do the logs say anything?

@Mesnik44 any ideas? Think you've alao got a lot of experience with TD.

Sorry to jump on this post. I recently got Tournament Director and trying to set up home games. We have about 12 players . I use to give each player 5 positional points starting , so 5 for bottom, 10 2nd bottom and so on. I like to give 10 extra points then for 3rd to 1st on top of their score. Is there a formula for something similar. Thanks

Sorry to jump on this post. I recently got Tournament Director and trying to set up home games. We have about 12 players . I use to give each player 5 positional points starting , so 5 for bottom, 10 2nd bottom and so on. I like to give 10 extra points then for 3rd to 1st on top of their score. Is there a formula for something similar. Thanks
Post this on the TD forums - Cory will let you know how to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom