We need orders! (4 Viewers)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Orders have been very slow over the past few months. Makes it hard to operate the factory efficiently and costs us (well, me) money. Not so good coupled with the recent grinder repair costs.
So, if anyone is contemplating ordering or is in a position to place an order, please do so if you can!!

Last edited:
I'm working on selling some chips so I can finally place my order, but everything Is sitting, sadly.

One B-mold order in production, one Scrown order in September and one CSQ order in the next days… I think I have done the work :p
But I’ll see what I can still do to secure this year my next DSQ set… :wtf:

One B-mold order in production, one Scrown order in September and one CSQ order in the next days… I think I have done the work :p
But I’ll see what I can still do to secure this year my next DSQ set… :wtf:
BDiamond not quite in production yet but close. Yes, you've done your bit :)

Do you mean that not a single chip has been produced yet on b-mold ? :oops:
Not yet, should start next week. Had to leave one press unused while the grinder was being fixed so it delayed it a couple of weeks.

When will you run the 44 mm A molds?
Only finished running a month ago. 44mm only runs about once every 18 months as demand is very low and cost of retooling twice is high.
(Unless someone has a very large order which would push it up the line)

Serious inquiry David.

Do the folks that fixed the grinder have the ability to machine new mold cups? Either making a new mold or resurrecting an old mold that's worn out (Roman!) that's compatible with your equipment?

It was the grinder manufacturers that fixed it. That's all they do. It's impossible to resurrect a worn out mold. The middle of all the cups collapse so there is nothing left of it. In any case all worn out molds have long since been donated to museums.
Trying to create a new mold now that none of the technology used to create the originals exists anymore is very risky. You'd have an outlay of up to $75,000 for something that might not even work. Even if it did we could never ever get our money back.

As I mentioned before, if I make the Ewing Mold available then I have to give up the Nevada Gaming Licence which I don't really want to do yet.
I keep thinking about it but I'm not ready.
Something tells me there would be a nice flood of orders.

Is the triclub mold sitting around somewhere over there?

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom