For Sale WCOP (World Circuit of Poker) T5000s chips!!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey PCF mates,

I am selling 188x orange T5000s NCV WCOP (World Circuit of Poker) poker chips. Since I have no use for them, I thought they could be put to better use than just collecting dust.

Material is 100% ceramic with a hybrid plastic insert.

The condition is MINT, as in brand new, never used (175 are still wrapped in the original plastic)

Asking 110 Euros (0.6€ per chip) + shipping. PP Payment only; preferably PPFF, otherwise add 5%.
Thanks

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2633.JPG
IMG_2634.JPG

Last edited:
FOR US BUYERS
THE OFFER PERTAINING SPLITTING SHIPPING COSTS FOR US BUYERS WILL EXPIRE AT THE END OF THIS WEEK, AS I WILL SEND A PACKAGE TO @nezara NEXT MONDAY NOVEMBER 22nd; DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 21st, 23:59 EST.

I'm not at all thread crapping, but the title of the ad is misleading a bit if one is reading it quickly. At first glance and if I didn't click on the sale ad, I'd think the chipa being sold cost $5000 and that it's not the denomination. Just a nibble for thought, good luck with the sale!

I actually think you are right; I didn't see that when I wrote it.

Just took action by replacing the $5000 with T5000s....

I appreciate the advise, thanks...

FOR US BUYERS
THE OFFER PERTAINING SPLITTING SHIPPING COSTS FOR US BUYERS WILL EXPIRE AT THE END OF THIS WEEK, AS I WILL SEND A PACKAGE TO @nezara NEXT MONDAY NOVEMBER 22nd; DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 21st, 23:59 EST.

99 Euros till tonight 23:59 EST + combined shipping for US buyers!!!!!

FOR US BUYERS

Am curious if these are a custom order and if it is possible to order more to make a playable set??
Yes, it was a custom order (I ended up purchasing way too many T5000s which I don't use) and yes, there is the possibility to order more denominations in order to make a playable set...
I hope this helps.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom