For Sale Binion's WSOP Paulson THC T25s and T100s (Edited) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Greeting my fellow chippers,

I am selling the following chips that are just collecting dust in my security box and could be definitely put to a better use:

- 70x Binion's WSOP Paulson THC NCV NEW T25s (those produced post 1998, with brighter colours and sharp edges, cleaned but NOT oiled) in MINT condition, never used; Price is $1050 ($15 each)

- 50x Binion's WSOP Paulson THC NCV T100s in great/good condition (these chips have rounded edges and have been used, but cleaned and oiled) Price is $700 ($14 each)

The entire lot is $1750 + shipping; This is a normal Dibs sale. Please follow your Dibs with a PM.

I am looking to sell everything as a single lot, but I will consider splitting if all chips are accounted for.

FOR US BUYERS ONLY --> you can split shipping with @nezara since I have to send a few chips his way; shipping for two racks is usually around $90 which can be split two ways or even more if other US buyers will purchase my 2 other items on sale (" Paulson Classics $5, MINT condition!!!! (PRICE REDUCED)" and "WCOP (World Circuit of Poker) $5000 NCV Orange Poker chips" ); Nezara will then take care of reshipping within the US which should be around $9-10; THIS IS A LIMITED-TIME OFFER ONLY!!!

Payment with PP only; preferably PPFF, otherwise add 5%;

Thanks

IMG_2625.JPG

IMG_2672.JPG

IMG_2628.JPG
IMG_2668.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_2645.JPG

Last edited:
I apologies guys, but it's 8am here in Italy and I was sound asleep.

I think shipping 3-6 barrels to the US will usually be around $60-70. However, as @nezara mentioned, I would send him this lot along with some other chips that he recently bought from me and he would take care of reshipping within the US, thereby reducing shipping costs. Shipping for the entire package should probably be around $80-90, I guess, which you could split with @nezara + the cost of whatever shipping within the US will amount to.
I hope this helps...

Pm offer coming in. Just a heads up
How did I miss this???

Are these being split up? If so, I have interest in a few of each. I know I will never be able to afford anything approaching a playable set, but I love these chips. Let me know if any are unspoken for.

How did I miss this???

Are these being split up? If so, I have interest in a few of each. I know I will never be able to afford anything approaching a playable set, but I love these chips. Let me know if any are unspoken for.
I love these chips too. My favorites. I'm offering to buy the t100s right now. Happy to split a couple off if I can work out a deal. Fingers crossed

I love these chips too. My favorites. I'm offering to buy the t100s right now. Happy to split a couple off if I can work out a deal. Fingers crossed
Thanks. I don't have any of the 100s. I have one 25 but it's a little beat up. Would love to have one or two that is mint if you can get a couple of those too. I understand if he doesn't want to break them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom