Watch my fiery demise… (1 Viewer)

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
… on Hustler Live tonight.

Went on tilt halfway through, got some shit cards, and then made a decent read in the end of a weak hand from a villain, but got outflopped and lost it all. Woooooo.

Last hand had me with 89s, and I called a raise to $8,000 preflop from villain because I sensed some weakness. Villain paired his 4, holding a Q4 suited, but also made a flush draw.

$150k down in a few hours. Played absolutely terribly once I got a couple of coolers, should have stepped away once I felt myself slipping. Please watch and laugh at my ridiculously bad session today. Embarrassing.

Took a couple of shots before being asked to put phone away.

41EE0732-C99A-408E-8E41-485F5D6730FB.jpeg
B59E3DD2-C258-489C-AB14-FBBB9E2D57BF.jpeg

Wow this is insanely cool!! how do you manage to get on a show like this?

I felt like he actually was thinking about it? Pretty dumb I agree, but dont think the intention was slow roll

i agree, with the massive overbet he had to be thinking about JJ or 88. that's a lot of f'n money lol.

I felt like he actually was thinking about it? Pretty dumb I agree, but dont think the intention was slow roll
I think he was counting his chips to see how much he would double up. It was interesting to see him wait that long to call. I would have been on tilt after that.

Bleh, I sucked today. Oh well.

Maybe, maybe not, but it doesnt matter because it was awesome watching you play a game like that. Like Teddy Roosevelt would say: you are in the arena, we are in the stands. Just being at a place in life to able to sit at a game like that is sick. Congrats. You'll slay next time.

Don’t know how you saved money when you flopped that boat and he turned a bigger boat, but it worked out.

Honestly, I thought he’d fold because he seemed weak. Didn’t think he’d chase a flush draw, but he did. Because of the 4, I guess. Bleh, I sucked today. Oh well.
We've all been there. But I can never pass up quoting Will Kassouf, that was one of the funniest WSOP moments for me. Heart of a lion at least, perhaps try a lion hat next time for luck lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom