Warped Gemaco Cards (1 Viewer)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I recently had an experience with Gemaco cards where they were warped. I had purchased them from someone who did not use them and had them for a very short time. So I decided I would try another set up and found these were warped as well so I wrote the Gemaco company which is now owned by GPI Gaming. I had read somewhere that others had the same experience with warped cards and they wrote the company and received no response. Well I did not think that was appropriate so I thought I would try crafting up a business style email. Guess what? I received a response from an employee of GPI Gaming.

The GPI representative basically stated that they have never heard of this happening but extreme heat and moisture would cause this. He stated that if my address from the form was correct he would send me a setup as a replacement. I wrote him back and thanked him for his response and that if it was okay to share this experience with the community and he said that would be great. He did ask for me to pass on the following..... (as taken from his email)

No problem, David. We’ll get a replacement set sent out in the next couple of days.

While you’re passing along information to others, please note that we usually instruct customers to start by contacting the retailers they purchased the cards from directly for any kind of a refund or replacement. While we made a special exception in this particular case, for direct contact refund requests made to us, we usually ask for more documentation of the defect before we consider a refund/replacement (photos, approximate purchase date info, etc). Just FYI.

Thanks again,

I will Report the final outcome but it sounds promising!!! Now if I could just talk them in to selling me a few thousand chips!

David O

As Paul Harvey would have said..........

And Now, The Rest of the Story.....

I got home today and saw this sitting inside the house

IMG_1576.JPG

So I open the package not really paying attention to the packing slip because I I was looking over the cards. I see they sent me Poker Size Jumbo Index Cards which works for me.
and then.........

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

I take the cards out of the sleeve flip them over and wow! Now it hits me the replaced them with Poker Size, Jumbo Index, Gemaco Superflex.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I am one happy camper!!!

Although they did not let me place an order for several thousand chips so me and several of my community friends could be really happy. I will have to give Gaming Partners International a Thumbs Up for their followthrough on product replacement. This is not even the way it is supposed to work but they came through!!!

David O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom