WARNEKE BOX GROUP BUY Interest :: Round 2, June 2018 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this died on the vine or is this still a go?
I hope this can be revived shortly
Is this still going? I'd still like to get 200

Are you guys interested in the original boxes or the 39mm inserts?

I think getting round 2 of the original boxes ordered at this time is going to be difficult. We're a long way off from hitting a decent quantity to make the venture cost effective.

Might be up for 400 of the 39mm option. Also willing to pick up 200-300 of the old version at the upcoming Denver meetup, if this next buy doesn’t materialize and someone can bring their extras! Thanks

Sending you a PM.

Sorry, fuzzy on the details here.

Is this GB just a 2nd GB of 39mm boxes with the regular 39mm inserts or does it included 39mm boxes with the new 43mm inserts?

Or has it been determined we can order the 43mm inserts by themselves?

Or will the 43mm inserts be a totally different GB?

I'm interested in around 50 x 43mm inserts, however they need to be ordered, either by themselves or with boxes. Granted I have plenty of boxes with 39mm inserts so I don't need anymore but will buy the boxes if that is the only way to go to get the 43mm inserts.

Are you guys interested in the original boxes or the 39mm inserts?
As previously stated, I'm interested in the original 39mm boxes but I was planning to take 50 boxes from @uclaure 's 200.

I'm sure there are plenty of potential buyers that fail to regularly check the GB threads.
Perhaps starting a (WANTED - GB participants) thread in the classifieds would help, if that's within the forum rules.

OK, I screwed up and read Forrest's post wrong. If he is in for 400x of the 39 mm boxes, that puts us at 2,200 on the round 2 order, and only 800x away from hitting the 3,000 unit minimum.

Anyone else want some?

Current tally...

Orders:

400x @justsomedude
200x @AK Chip
200x @DoubleEagle
200x @RichMahogany
200x @colter ripton
200x @uclaure
200x @gmunny
200x @Weckedy
400x @inca911

Current total: 2200 boxes

I was in for 400, some for myself and to spread out for @Lemonzest and @allforcharity plus probably others.

Mini Dr. Strange?

C9885777-B69A-4FC1-B9AF-DBC2A10C9869.jpeg

I could be interested in 200 as well but I’m not clear on how much that’ll be.

Right now I’d plan on $1 per box, or $200 for a carton of 200, plus $30-$40 in shipping.

That’s for the minimum of 3000 units. If we hit 5000 the price goes down.

This site is full of good people who help each other out. @colter ripton is one of those people. Thanks for the lead bro.

Im guessing you were unaware of the fact im sitting on a case of warneke boxes. Pm me your address. Ill send you 100 boxes free of charge. I got the shipping. What goes around comes around.

This site is full of good people who help each other out. @colter ripton is one of those people. Thanks for the lead bro.

Im guessing you were unaware of the fact im sitting on a case of warneke boxes. Pm me your address. Ill send you 100 boxes free of charge. I got the shipping. What goes around comes around.

Goddam potsie is the man..... gunna have to throw him leads more often

Goddam potsie is the man..... gunna have to throw him leads more often
I can vouch that BOTH @Potsie1 and @colter ripton are solid mf'ers.

Seems a little high for shipping.

I actually think it's pretty cheap given the discount I get with my UPS account. If you walked into a UPS store and paid over the counter, it would probably end up being about $48-$50.

If you'd like to quote it out yourself, here are the details:

Each box of 200x is 25 lbs.
The custom carton is 11"x13"x16"

And the quote* I just whipped up (Denver to Philly)..

1534557444855.png

* Final shipping cost depends on your destination zip code, and your UPS shipping region relative to Denver. The closer to Denver you are, the cheaper it will be.

If you know of a more cost effective option, I'm all ears.

Just for comparison since you asked using my FedEx account:

Denver to Philly fully insured for $200 at 25 lbs. using your box dimensions
End of day(3 Business Days)FedEx Home Delivery 22.70

Denver to 67401 in KS
End of day(2 Business Days)FedEx Home Delivery 17.57

Rates would be cheaper if sent to a business address via FedEx Ground instead of Home.

I found boxes from another member. I am also good for boxes right now. I might end up needing more in 6 months though who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom