WARNEKE BOX GROUP BUY Interest :: Round 2, June 2018 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
This is both an interest and order thread for the well received 100-count Paulson-style Warneke-made 39mm poker chip storage boxes from the 2017 group buy.

A few notes:

- Orders MUST be in quantities of 200 boxes (eg, 200, 600, 800, etc.).
- I anticipate a price of $0.71 per box, assuming we hit 5,000.
- Boxes will ship flat and you will assemble yourself, as with the original order.
- I anticipate a UPS shipped cost to CONUS of approx. $180-$190 for each package of 200 boxes.
- Please post your order in this thread.
- I will not be splitting orders (ie, single source payments only - but feel free to split up orders on your end).
- We really need to hit a minimum of 5,000x boxes to make this cost effective. If we don't hit 5k, this GB likely won't happen. But I'll revisit/verify prices in a few weeks once we have a better idea of the total.
- I will also be investigating the option of a 80x43mm insert for these boxes.

2017 manufacturer pricing:
upload_2018-4-29_17-47-40.png

- Final Note: I'm selling my condo and moving into a new place in 3-4 weeks which is already creating some life turmoil. As a result, the final order may not be submitted to Warneke until mid-June, assuming we hit 5,000.

I would be interested in the 43mm option even if that means getting 200 43mm boxes. Because I totally need storage for 16,000 43mm chips. :D

Also, out of curiosity, does Paulson ship the 43mm chips in an 80 chip or 100 chip box?

I would be interested in the 43mm option even if that means getting 200 43mm boxes. Because I totally need storage for 16,000 43mm chips. :D

Also, out of curiosity, does Paulson ship the 43mm chips in an 80 chip or 100 chip box?

They ship 80 of them in their standard 100 count chip box, and leave one divider slot empty to account for the extra width of the 4 barrels.

Last edited:
I’d be interested in 200. Really only want 100, so if any SoCal chippers want in, let me know.

I just reached out to Warneke to setup a meeting to discuss the 43mm insert. I'll keep everyone posted...

You KNOW I am IN for dem 43s :) ...running low on 43mm racks :eek:

im in for 50 if anyone wants to chop up a min order

Is the Warneke box thicker cardboard than the Paulson.
I have a few boxes and if I'm not mistaken, the thicker one has a larger tab in the corner.
Which one is which?
Is thicker better? Cue jokes........

Edit: I should've watched the clip before posting. I can see these have the larger locking tab.

Would still like to know if these are preferred over Paulson boxes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom